countzero

what constitutes being out of someone's league?

when someone says that a guy or girl is out of someone's league what do they mean?

this came up last night but noone could come up with a concise answer. so i thought i'd ask an even broader audiance. thanks for playing.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

personally I define that into 3 main areas, looks formost meaning that mentioned girl/guy looks dramatically better than the typical said person would date, next wealth again said girl/guy means of living is either currently or is expectly alot higher then said person is typicaly with, and third is what I call class...meaning a cultural/society difference that probably not a mix....example country girl meets punk rock guy with mohawk....odds are they are in to different leagues.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

when someone says that a guy or girl is out of someone's league what do they mean?

this came up last night but noone could come up with a concise answer. so i thought i'd ask an even broader audiance. thanks for playing.

Have you ever seen a picture of Remster with his wife??:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

If a chick is out of your league then that means she is way too hot for you. Even if you did get aformentioned honey then people would notice and think to themselves that either you have lots of money, a big penis, or she's just slumming.

A sure-fire answer is if she's wearing this shirt.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706