banesanura

Good Deed

OK, I give up! She's Mother Theresa (in leather and with a whip of course........:P)

So, heh, you gave up on bashing her, but then had to get one more dig in and went all the way to what you consider the other extreme . . .

Please, tell us how you really feel.

Looks like Daisy has a knight in shining armour. :)

I don't know about shining but some kind of armour:ph34r: *WHOOSH!*:D

I just like to see what happens when you take apart the statements made here and apply a more laymen analysis. Perhaps Tigra didn't realize she was making a comment with so many teeth attached.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So, are you calling Squeak an ugly fat chick? He agreed that good deeds should just be done and not bragged about. I'm also in agreement with that. If one is saying "look at me, look at me" after they've done a good deed, did they really do it unselfishly for the other person or did they do it to feel better about themselves or to try to impress others?
Just my thoughts as an ugly, fat chick. :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D just like to see what happens when you take apart the statements made here and apply a more laymen analysis. Perhaps Tigra didn't realize she was making a comment with so many teeth attached. :D:D:D:D:D This encore presentation of: 'Lay some Serious-Smack/Keep-Down on Ya'®™ was made possible by grants from the: 'What the hell made you think skymama was about to let that slide!' Foundation & was sponsored in part by: Turtle Whacks®™ remember when you want to preserve & highlight the original Luster & depth of your come-back in one application, only Turtle Whacks®™ will do!
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

You did a good thing. :)
Unfortunately, being attractive, you will always run across catty, jealous chicks that are typically ugly and fat. Just blow them off. ;)

Bravo!
See now here is a person that isn't afraid to let the world know how they really feel.

Don't forget to click the link above:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tomorrow I'm donating one of my kidneys to a bubble boy.

if it is raining I'll bring an umbrella and walk you in, just don't expect me to give you the umbrella, wouldn't want anyone to think I did something nice
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

sammich

Did someone say 'sammich'??? :D:D

Seriously, though...Vanillaskygirl has got to be the sweetest, most diplomatic, unassuming person here.
Great post, even better point!
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2