Broke

putting a positive spin

So today at work I forgot to put my lunch order in. Ok it sucks I don't get to eat today... however on the bright side I can afford to miss a meal or two, and I am saving a few dollars.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So today at work I forgot to put my lunch order in. Ok it sucks I don't get to eat today... however on the bright side I can afford to miss a meal or two, and I am saving a few dollars.

Huh? :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I work where there are no options for lunch other than bring your own, or order from the cafeterria. Which I didn't bring anything with me, and I forgot to order... I think I may have to get some soup in hands or something like that in case I repete
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Forget the soup, forget the Korean noodles... Stick a nice bottle of vodka in your backpack and then food doesn't really matter.

You can even keep the vodka in a medium-sized store-bought water bottle and drink it while argueing with the boss.

It works, believe me!

I have a Ginger-O in my desk drawer. I would share if you were, say, within commuting distance!

(BTW, Ginger-Os are like Oreos except they're made with ginger snap cookies. They have that same Oreo filling and I've eaten 8 in the last 24 hours. Definitely NOT the way to eat less and live longer.)
TPM Sister #102

I have a Ginger-O in my desk drawer. I would share if you were, say, within commuting distance!

(BTW, Ginger-Os are like Oreos except they're made with ginger snap cookies. They have that same Oreo filling and I've eaten 8 in the last 24 hours. Definitely NOT the way to eat less and live longer.)

Live longer than what, a mouse?? I don't know how you can call it 'living' if you're not 'eating'!!

Now where's those Ginger-Os?...>:(

Live longer than what, a mouse?? I don't know how you can call it 'living' if you're not 'eating'!!

I don't know, but I doubt they advocate giving up on food altogether.

Cookie aisle in King Soopers, up high. Edited to add: I'd suggest buying two. :)
TPM Sister #102

Sure because no one steals food in an officer environment where a shared desk is involved:P

Well...put a couple of health bars....no one'd want to steal that.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

(BTW, Ginger-Os are like Oreos except they're made with ginger snap cookies. They have that same Oreo filling and I've eaten 8 in the last 24 hours. Definitely NOT the way to eat less and live longer.)[/reply

I don't know, but I doubt they advocate giving up on food altogether.

Cookie aisle in King Soopers, up high. Edited to add: I'd suggest buying two. :)

I'm leaving for King Soopers now. I'm going to assume that mean two 'boxes' of ginger os not just two 'ginger os'.

Better be good! I'm hungry >:(

Definitely two boxes. You have to build in enough for the "just one more" that you tell yourself you're going to have and a few to share with others, who will ask for seconds.

I think they're good, but you have to like ginger snaps in the first place. If you don't, it's not the cookie for you. Unfortunately, none of this helps Broke at all. [:/]

TPM Sister #102

Definitely two boxes. You have to build in enough for the "just one more" that you tell yourself you're going to have and a few to share with others, who will ask for seconds.

I think they're good, but you have to like ginger snaps in the first place. If you don't, it's not the cookie for you. Unfortunately, none of this helps Broke at all. [:/]

Who's 'Broke'? Oh ya, the one who forgot to bring food... But this will help Broke... talk of food is 'just like food itself'.

I'm sure Broke is practically full now.

And I LOVE ginger... She's snappy!! ;)