JohnMitchell

Skydiving gear raffle for charity

We just received a $75 dollar off coupon from Bone Head for any of their helmets! Thanks Bone Head!
This will be added to our long list of prizes!

There are only three days left until the drawing Sat. night! B|

I must have lost a day somewhere this week...I could have sworn today was Tuesday. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

We just received a $75 dollar off coupon from Bone Head for any of their helmets! Thanks Bone Head!

I must have lost a day somewhere this week...I could have sworn today was Tuesday. ;)

Blues,
Dave
Yeah, sorry. It is. So there are four days left. :S I'm hurrying it. B|

Blues,
Dave
Yeah, sorry. It is. So there are four days left. :S I'm hurrying it. B|

No No you are correct it IS Wednesday :):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No No you are correct it IS Wednesday :):)

You must have waken up on the wrong side of the International Date Line, Sonny.:P

Hey, Valinda, when are you going to cut off internet ticket sales? Friday or Saturday?

Now; cut it off now. I need to win that tunnel time. ;):D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hey, Valinda, when are you going to cut off internet ticket sales? Friday or Saturday?

Yes, we're going to have to bump off the internet sales Friday night. So really that give everyone the three days left I originally said! B|

See, I was thinking after all. :)

Just as long as Roo wins a rig, all will be well....

Vint

:)

I'll be there saturday!!! :)

So, Roo, got your rig designed yet? Good Luck!

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

So, from what I understand, the drawing is tomorrow and there's still time to get tickets? Before tomorrow? when the drawing happens???
For all this cool skydiving gear and stuff? (Gratuitous bump!)

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Thanks for the bump. Yes, you can still buy online tickets today. Valinda's here at the Leap for Lupus selling tickets in person, and will accept online sales through the end of the day today.

We're all having fun waiting for the weather to break. There are some jumps being made, but they're all military training jumps from 1500.:D The sun's starting to burn through the clouds, though, so we should have altitude really soon.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It's sunny, but winds are 23 gusting to 28. So we're jumping... it's just hella windy. :D:D I did one and decided I'm watching from now on.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I just now took the raffle offline. We're done jumping for the day and settled into the party. We're hoping for good weather tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us! We'll announce the winners of the raffle asap! Thank you all for your support with this! We're having a blast at the boogie! It's so great to meet so many new people! B|

I just now took the raffle offline. We're done jumping for the day and settled into the party. We're hoping for good weather tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us! We'll announce the winners of the raffle asap! Thank you all for your support with this! We're having a blast at the boogie! It's so great to meet so many new people! B|

Any clothing that i win, would you mind wearing it before you give it to me:$:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Valinda asked me to post the names of the winners - apologies if I got some of the names wrong since I was scribbling them down really quickly last night as fast as we were giving them away. I'm also missing a few of the last few things we gave away to locals (t-shirts, lanyards, etc.)

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who donated. We should have a grand total of all the funds raised soon. I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I do know that it's a huge number, all of which goes directly to finding a cure for lupus. Thank you to everyone who bought raffle tickets or donated.

If anyone still wants to make a donation, remember that the Leap for Lupus Foundation is a year-round foundation and donations can be made anytime by following this link:
http://www.leapforlupus.org/donations.html

Leap for Lupus 2008 Raffle Winners

Suquamish Dinner – Gus Donk

50% off Infinity Container - Blake T

30% off Micron Container including options– John Hardy

50% off Wings Container – Jeanne "Amazon" Cameron

$75 off Bonehead Helmet – Jeanne "Amazon" Cameron

10 minutes Tunnel Time at Perris – Clint "Turtlespeed" McClure

50% off Wings Container – LisaH

100% off Skysystems Helmet – Sean "monkycndo" Horton

50% off complete Aerodyne System – Sean "monkycndo" Horton ... paid forward to grannyinthesky

Eyes in the Sky Book – Eric Fields

Gath Aviator Helmet – Debra Dansten

Gath Aviator Helmet – Eric Thatcher

PD Cookie Helmet – Blake T

PD Hydration Pack - Dana "DangerRoo"

Hypeye D Pro – Dave & Deb Correia

Goggles – Little John K

Parabatix DVDs– Amber Harper, Scott Wagner, Stacey "BirdWoman" Karl, Dennis, Blake T, Darrell Mills, Rich Simmons, Rex Menke

Vintage LP Shirt 1992 – Scott Wanger

Water Bottle – Mike McCray

Alti-Mount – Gus, Dana "DangerRoo"

VMax Jumpsuit – Gene DeLay

Hanging Basket – Jeanne "Amazon" Cameron

Thanks for posting that Krisanne! I'm just now getting home from the weekend and am exhausted! I'm going to crash for a couple days now and recuperate and then I'll have more response. I'm really happy that everyone had such a great time. I'll have some PM's to put out and some posts after that but I'm pretty spent right now. Thanks so much for everyone's support. I'm overwhelmed with how wonderful you are!