JohnMitchell

Skydiving gear raffle for charity

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come by the bonfire and ask you to check out our skydiving gear raffle for the Leap for Lupus in August. As you may or may not know, Vskydiver has lupus, an auto-immune disorder, and almost died from it in 2004. She's doing much better now, though, and is running this raffle to raise money for medical research for lupus treatments and cures. 100% of the proceeds will go the University of Washington Rheumatology Dept., where they are doing some ground breaking research. It's a great cause for a great person.

Please visit our website by clicking the link in my sig line. We've had some very generous prizes donated by Aerodyne, Infinity, Wings, Square One, and others. We all love to donate to a good cause. Here's a great cause with a chance to win some fantastic prizes. Thanks for your support.:)
Sincerely, John Mitchell

P.S. If you want to buy tickets by mail or phone, PM me or Vskydiver. We'll be glad to help you.

Yep, you don't have to come to the boogie to be a part of this raffle (though we would LOVE to see you up in the Northwest - it's an amazing time of year to be up here ... while it's hot and humid everywhere else, we're sporting clear skies, low humidity, and amazing views). And contrary to popular belief, the flights DO run both ways, so come see US for a change. ;)

I will also be selling raffle tickets at Lost Prairie (I'll be there from July 30 through August 3).:)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can't believe what great prizes we have for this raffle! It's huge. I wish I could enter. :(

We haven't gotten it up on the web page yet but Square One just donated TWO Aviator helmets for the raffle too! They are royal blue with flames and they are HOT!

More prizes are rumored to be coming in but we haven't gotten them yet. When we do they will be added to the list.

A very special thanks to:

PD
Aerodyne
Velocity Sports Equipment
Sunrise Manufacturing
Wendy Smith
Square One
Sky Systems

No one needs to buy too many tickets, though, as I bought one of the winners last week. Heck, I bought 5 winners!

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

No one needs to buy too many tickets, though, as I bought one of the winners last week. Heck, I bought 5 winners!

Vint

Ha, got some new prizes to go into the raffle. Should be on the web today or tomorrow. You're going to need more tickets to win everything. B|

Vint

Ha, got some new prizes to go into the raffle. Should be on the web today or tomorrow. You're going to need more tickets to win everything. B|

:D:D:D doc and i bought 10 :D:D:D

In all seriousness though it would be great for people to come up and visit us for this event....I am gimpy and still going - see you all there!:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

hey roo...gave V a cd of the pics from Kpow.....so get the pics from her....and that is our thought exactly....time to get a second set of gear that will fit both doc and I......:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

hey roo...gave V a cd of the pics from Kpow.....so get the pics from her....and that is our thought exactly....time to get a second set of gear that will fit both doc and I......:D:D:D:D

THANKS!!!!!
cant wait to see you and doc!
since I've been advised not to say "1st" anything, I am going to hopefully be the winner of the rig raffel for my PRE-second one!! lol :D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I was just told that Mark Klingelhoefer is sending us a coupon for 30% off a Vector 3 container and 15% off on upgrades! This will be added to our raffle prizes as soon as we get the coupon! Thanks Mark! Your awesome!!

Alright all of you that bought tickets need to buy more now so you have a better chance to get this prize! ;)

THANKS!!!!!
since I've been advised not to say "1st" anything, I am going to hopefully be the winner of the rig raffel for my PRE-second one!! lol :D:D

hehehehe.....well...I would think that you would buy beer anyway if you win the rig....but you don't have to worry about that....cuz doc and I are gonna steal the show:):):):)
DPH # 2

4 different helmet

Make that five. Details still pending but we have another sponsor on board.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

THANKS!!!!!

hehehehe.....well...I would think that you would buy beer anyway if you win the rig....but you don't have to worry about that....cuz doc and I are gonna steal the show:):):):)

Well of course I would!!! :)so how ya going to steal the show >:( ??? does that mean :o your going to wear the red nighty durring the raffle??? cause I'll still buy ya drinks for that!! :D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Vint

:D:D:D doc and i bought 10 :D:D:D

In all seriousness though it would be great for people to come up and visit us for this event....I am gimpy and still going - see you all there!:P:P:P

So you, Doc, and Vint have 15 between ya?

Valinda - please send me 25 so I have a better chance than these yahoos. :):D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It sounds like there'll be enough to go around - my 5, Ed and Cindy's 10, Roo gets a rig, someone slips Valinda a helmet, and then you get a few things to bolster the student gear at the Ritz. Win win win for everyone.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Well, you can take your pick as far as containers go! This raffle is loaded!
There are two different Wings containers. (50% off)
One Infinity Container. (50% off)
One Icon Container (50% off) This one comes with a main and reserve too! (50% off)
One Vector 3 container (30% off)

If you are in the market for cheap gear this is where you start looking. B|

But yeah, I like your idea of giving me the helmet! :D You've seen my helmet! I totally need a new one!

I mean really, Dave, you would iike to see me win a container, wouldn't you?? ;)

Now that you mention it...YES!!! (though watching everyone else on the load watch pieces of your gear flop around above you for half the skydive is pretty fun too) :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

But yeah, I like your idea of giving me the helmet! :D You've seen my helmet! I totally need a new one!

I'm still using a frap hat on tandems because I don't have a freefly helmet. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm still using a frap hat on tandems because I don't have a freefly helmet.

If you can wear a Cookie large (their helmets run a little small) the pimped out one that PD donated is pretty cool. I think that'll be perfect for you and it's way too big for Valinda's little noggin.