pwln

Shiney New Motorcycle

Being an old fart and having ridden bikes for years without being on the ground....I prefer the ride below...mine is the last one on the right.....07 bonneville....
Nice bike you got though.....much better than a harley, for some reason harley drivers are a breed apart and have strange habits as a result. I have to admit owning a 68 xlch and enjoying it but having to work all week so it would run on the weekends...lol....
Anyway, glad you did the msf, it's one of the best ways to stay alive longer......your gear sounds great as well, as we always say ATGATT, all the gear, all the time......its the time you head out, because of some odd reason like its 90 degrees out and sweltering, that you leave the jacket and helmet home....that you're for sure gonna end up with road rash...
Ride safe...

Since we're talking Triumph's a pic from work. Yours truly in the foreground.

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Triumph017.jpg

Dont like yours much but i like the other 2 trumpies, particularly the Pinkish one on the rightB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I "found myself" at the Harley Store:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I went out 1 time for a short ride, ended up a the DZ 60 miles away, did a few jumps then rode back home. I was just wearing a short sleeve t-shirt, I was sun burnt pretty bad. I guess that's better than road burn but I learned my lesson on that one.

Squeak, you pain me, what not to like about the Speed Triple, the original hooligan bike ;)

I'm just not into new(ish) bikes. the newest bike i have ever owned is 20 years old:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?