npgraphicdesign

Any fellow graphic designers/artists on here?

I teach college kids Photoshop, Corel Draw and Flash.
In the mean time I freelance DTP: books, magazines, covers etc (besides tandem editing). I do some web page graphics and some basic/medium 3D.

* in this country you have to know about everything which makes you really, really, really good at nothing :(

Any job opportunities over there?

dudeist skydiver #42

Graphic Designer/Photographer, freelance/contracted work for three years now.

In my second year of college, have tested out of all my courses to qualify as a senior academically.

Done some design and photo work most people here have probably seen at some point (A decent amount of work for GoFast, ParaGear, Larson and Bruusgard, Bonehead)

I also teach a Photoshop course during my winter/summer breaks.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

freelance magazine cartoonist here ... I've been published in almost every major periodical (except New Yorker) to include, but not limited to ... Good Housekeeping, Sat Eve Post, TV Guide, BH&G, National Enquirer, Ebony, etc.

Right now I illustrate for books and I'm having fun working with "funny" foods --- this is mainly to entertain my granddaughters though.

steveOrino