wildcard451

How 'Bout Them....

The perfect NFL weekend is when: the Raiders win; and the Cowboys lose.

Why do I hate the Cowboys? It has to do mainly with the fairweather nature of the fans, who sold them out when they were 1-15. We Raider fans don't sell out, and we put a cap in the ass of those who do.

I've fortunately not had any expectations of my team. But Cowboys fans are s months from being heartbreak. Will it be Owens having a pass go through his hands and into those of a DB? Perhaps Romo will make another fumble.

Since they quit putting cocaine in the end zone, the Cowboys just can't seem to score.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The perfect NFL weekend is when: the Raiders win; and the Cowboys lose.

Some day the raiders may be worthy of hating; until then, only pathos.

Since they quit putting cocaine in the end zone, the Cowboys just can't seem to score.

Other than the 41 they managed tonight.;)

It has to do mainly with the fairweather nature of the fans, who sold them out when they were 1-15.

And the fact that they hated TO when he stomped on the big Star a few years ago, but now cheer him wildly. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

It has to do mainly with the fairweather nature of the fans, who sold them out when they were 1-15.

And the fact that they hated TO when he stomped on the big Star a few years ago, but now cheer him wildly. :)

Don

Been with them since I was old enough to really like football. And for those that have been counting, the last couple of years haven't exactly been our glory days.

As for TO? He's a self-centered jackass, but he scores points. As a person, I'd love to see someone put a shoe in his mouth. As a WR, there aren't many better. Go cry in a corner if you're jealous.

It was a great game. Bomb passes, sacks, hard hitting. Great night to sit back with a cold Sam Adama Octoberfest and some brat's. It was a good game. Now if my Bears could just close the deal it would have been a great weekend.:S

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I don't mind supporting a guy you hated because he's your guy now. I myself took backeverything bad I ever said about Bill Romanowski and thought "a little roid raging is good when it's for your team."

Owens, though, impressed me last night. He didn't have a spectacular moment of moron. No alligator-armed dropped passes and no tantrums. He may be the best in the game at getting open.

Which is why I really hate him.

My wife is hotter than your wife.