martimarr

how long does it take?

How long does it take to get a Line set from PD? I've been waiting for over a month.This is my first Rig and I bought it used needless to say there were alot of things wrong with it ( Line Set , Patch Work , RSL , Cypress ) anyway I cant Jump until I get this Rig going ( dont have the money to waste on rental gear )(not when I just payed 2 grand on this one and cant even jump it>:() Guess I'm just venting but realy does this kind of thing happen alot? I bet this is not something I want rush. I should learn more patience. Rookie mistake . Thanks for the help guys

Have you contacted your dealer (if you placed the order through a dealer) or PD (if you placed the order directly)? I would imagine they know more than any of us how long it will take. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have gotten multiple sets in less than a week however, I have not puchased on lately.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

How long does it take to get a Line set from PD?

We keep most PD line Sets in stock.

PD usally takes about 4-7 working days to get them to you if they don't have them in stock.

For them not to have a Sabre 190 line set on the shelf would be unusal.

MEL

Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

That's about what my experience has been too...

Over the years, about 4 times I think, I've sent this or that canopy back to PD for a re-line and in all cases its taken about 2 weeks for them to get it, inspect it, re-line it, do a few patches in a few cases and send it back to me... of course, I do cut down on some time by springing for over-night FedEx to and from.

Now I've never actually ordered a line kit and had them send it to me and re-lined it myself... so I'm not sure how long that takes.

If you've ordered a line-kit from PD and its a month now, I'd call them, because that doesn't sound like PD... they're noted for having great customer service... IMO... or did you ask someone to order you a line kit and maybe that's where things fell through? :S

If you haven't already, you should contact the Customer Service Dept. by phone (+1-386-738-2224). If they have received your order, have received confirmation of your order, and shipping/payment info, you should definitely have received it by now.

Sometimes what can happen when orders are emailed in, is that when they reply and request confirmation or payment information, their email ends up in the customer's spam folder. They won't start your order without hearing back from you and often times email is the only way they have to contact you if you didn't include a phone number in your original email.

Check your spam folder.

Ahh, the wonders of the electronic age. ;)

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

I left it all up to my rigger I watched him email his contact at PD for the set he made a point to show me what he was doing , every time I email him to ask how things are going he just says no line set I'll let you know. not its ging to be a week a year nothing just "nothing yet I'll let you know"He has help me out alot dont want to be pushy you know. I dont know what to do??

I left it all up to my rigger I watched him email his contact at PD for the set he made a point to show me what he was doing , every time I email him to ask how things are going he just says no line set I'll let you know. not its ging to be a week a year nothing just "nothing yet I'll let you know"He has help me out alot dont want to be pushy you know. I dont know what to do??

Call up the PD people and give them the info. I'm sure they'll let you know whats going on with them. They're pretty much the best there is when it comes to customer service.

http://www.performancedesigns.com/contact.asp

Their Email and contact #'s are listed on the website above.;)