NlghtJumper

Who's single...

Add me to the list...

I've moved too much as of recent to make anything worth the effort.

Edit to add: Plus, there's been too many people that saw me nekkid at Elsinore. I'm sure they've already been warned over in Japan by now and the girls out there have locked themselves inside to hide.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Some people play hard to get, but you play hard to want

A classic line from the movie Ford Fairlane

I just have to find it again, it's beeen YEARS since I saw it B|

[Edit to add]
I've been up all night eating Swedish meat balls :D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

and the girls out there have locked themselves inside to hide.:D

Or lining up to point/laugh.... it all evens out, bro!!

Hell, out there, I still may have an advantage, even on a cold night.:ph34r::D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm newly single after a almost 3 year relationship and am anxious to get out there and meet new people!
My reasons for being single:
1. I'm determined to make my next relationship worthwhile and long lasting
2. I move around too much
3. I need someone who has similar interest to me

I'm newly single after a almost 3 year relationship and am anxious to get out there and meet new people!
My reasons for being single:
1. I'm determined to make my next relationship worthwhile and long lasting
2. I move around too much
3. I need someone who has similar interest to me

Move around too Much, SSSSOOOOO your a squirmer in the sack, HOW YOU DOIN?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

To all of you who claims to be so happy about being single..are you 100% honest with yourself? i can only speak for myself..but i think it sucks, eating every meal alone...i have stop cooking so i eat every meal out...and every time i wanna get laid i need to go out and use a fortune in drinks to all ladies..sick and tired of every dates...i just wanna be with a "normal" woman, no skydivingchicks or any other "extreme wannabe" girl..>:(

Ahh, sorry about my rant...i just needed to get it out of my system:P

ha, you just nailed it! :ph34r:

i fucking live off deepfrozen lasagne from the oven these days, i used to (and still love to) cook so many things..

but i wouldnt mind dating another skydiver actually (mind you, girl..)!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

To all of you who claims to be so happy about being single..are you 100% honest with yourself?

Yes, I am being honest with myself. After 2 and 1/2 year relationship it's nice to JUST worry about ME. Taking the time to enjoy the journey instead of just getting somewhere. The time at my job has doubled and so my paychecks are GREAT! I have friends and family to go out with and do things with. So my alone time is pretty darn limited and yet my social life is always full. Sometimes it's finding the silver lining in things that makes you a happy person. Do I want to be single for the rest of my life? I don't think so but we will see.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

To all of you who claims to be so happy about being single..are you 100% honest with yourself? i can only speak for myself..but i think it sucks, eating every meal alone...i have stop cooking so i eat every meal out...and every time i wanna get laid i need to go out and use a fortune in drinks to all ladies..sick and tired of every dates...i just wanna be with a "normal" woman, no skydivingchicks or any other "extreme wannabe" girl..>:(

Ahh, sorry about my rant...i just needed to get it out of my system:P

Mack.. A Little friendly advise..

A) If you are eating every meal alone, Find some friends. It can just as fulfilling, Costs less and a lot less posturing and worrying about did I just say the wrong thing.

b) Quit buying drinks. Take the same cash and find a rental if you feel you absolutely HAVE to get laid. It costs less and its a sure thing. If you have a moral hang up about paying for it, Just look at it like this.. You are not paying for sex, You are paying them to leave when you are done. No Hassle, No Stress and No Games.

c) Define Normal. Get over the negative attitude towards women and maybe you will find one and not need the advice in A or B. (Although A really is good advise)

I'm single-ish like always. But I do hate being single, yet at the same time I usually don't like being in a relationship. maybe it's because I haven't been with someone I truely liked yet.

so anyway since we are all giving excuses for being single (oh sorry were you guys calling them reasons :S):

I'm an asshole.
I'm not the best looking guy.
I'm shy.
I lack self confidence. (ironically most people think the complete opposite)

Amen to that. Being single sucks! And I wish I would be a guy who would even take me out to one nice dinner or for some drinks! But even then I still wouldn't jump in the sack with them that night...;)

Ok i know this may ruffle feathers but hereit goes anyway. Most woman dont date what they "say" they want. Nice guy, gentleman. good job, caring, loving, blah, blah, blah. The truth is the bad bad baoys always get all the girls, high school, college, and usually well into thier thirties.
Women over forty, not all seem to get it after that.
Good guys are out there everywhere, but women find them boring, or no challenge or whatever, its just the way it works. i have 2 friends who have more women then they could ever please, Most of them professional, educated women and they put up with all these guys crap and cheating, and lying and come back for more every week. AMAZING! One more resaon i am single and will probably be that way for awhile, yes i am over forty.

I'm single-ish like always. But I do hate being single, yet at the same time I usually don't like being in a relationship. maybe it's because I haven't been with someone I truely liked yet.

so anyway since we are all giving excuses for being single (oh sorry were you guys calling them reasons :S):

I'm an asshole
I'm shy.

I agree, your ugly!

I'm an asshole
I'm shy.

I agree, your ugly!

but at least I'm not old.