FlyingJ

Facebook is just cruel!

I've always thought it was kind of funny seeing which people pop up on my Facebook page as "suggested" friends. Usually random people from high school or college, or friends of friends, etc.

Facebook was just cruel this evening though. I glanced over at the right side of my screen and the three people listed were three ex-girlfriends from three COMPLETELY different periods of my life. One from high school in Georgia, one from college in Ohio and one from New York. What are the chances? There is absolutely no connection between any of them other than having dated me. :S:S:S
Killing threads since 2004.

"Forrester, an HGV driver, was drunk and high on cocaine when he attacked the mother of two in the early hours as she slept.

He beat her, tore out clumps of her hair, and repeatedly stabbed her in the head and neck. "

and

"Forrester, who pleaded guilty to murder, was ordered to serve a minimum term of 14 years. "

Only 14 years - WTF? I'm happy to be from Texas, thanks.

"Forrester, an HGV driver, was drunk and high on cocaine when he attacked the mother of two in the early hours as she slept.

He beat her, tore out clumps of her hair, and repeatedly stabbed her in the head and neck. "

and

"Forrester, who pleaded guilty to murder, was ordered to serve a minimum term of 14 years. "

Only 14 years - WTF? I'm happy to be from Texas, thanks.

aaah but you missed out the BEST quote!

""I loved Emma and felt totally devastated and humiliated about what she had done to me."

so i tore her hair out and stabbed her in the neck!

I'd hate to see what he does to people he doesn't actually like!
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

Im on myspace helps me keep up with my grandpa (yes he's actually on there,) my sister who until recently was in italy, and all the people who Ive known and would like to somewhat keep up with, but dont really care enough to put forth the effort of a real relationship.

I am unpopular though only have like 30 or so friends.
I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.

aaah, you're married aren't you!

Uhhhhh No, Im not married....

Marriage is a joke these days!!

Myspace / facebook have their uses!

Didn't get a chance to blag that hotties phone number you met in the bar last weekend.... chances are they've got a myspace or facebook account.

'browsing' or "shopping for people' as i like to think of it is actually quite fun! (not that I do it any more!)

oh and +1000 on the marriage comment! been there , done that and got raped by a judge when it went to shit.
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

That's kinda funny, because my "suggested friends" could often be given the header "Here is a list of people you despise."

Hehe...despise would be a strong word for me, but I certainly get a good laugh at some of the folks that show up.
Killing threads since 2004.

That's kinda funny, because my "suggested friends" could often be given the header "Here is a list of people you despise."

Damn!!! My ears are burning. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"