FlyingJ

$2.99 feels so cheap!

By your standard we are spoiled, but we have seen out cost of gas nearly tripple what it was a few years ago

Yeah, I'm aware of that... I just couldn't resist making that comment ;)
Buth then again we are spoiled when it comes to healthcare, its (almost) free here.. For the price of $34 we can have major surgey done without an expensive insurance policy :P

My rebuttal to you sir is, "Tongue my chocolate starfish."
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Sunday afternoon I paid $2.95 at the Valero station off exit 3 NJ Turnpike. This is near Crosskeys. I was slightly tempted to pleasure myself while watching the tank fill up for less than fifty bucks.

And the really nice thing about this price was, you didn't have to pump it yourself! One of the few things about NJ that I miss.

Just filled up for $2.99/gallon a little over two hours south of Houston. Felt like winning the lottery (though we've never had prices near as high as lots of the country).

I spent $3.45 on my last tank. It was quite groovy.

What really shocks me is that the gas station in town I usually use is only $3.65 without the cash discount while the 76 station is still getting about $4.35!

I lauged when I saw a hummer pull in there instead of the $.70 cheaper station a couple blocks away.

Sunday afternoon I paid $2.95 at the Valero station off exit 3 NJ Turnpike. This is near Crosskeys. I was slightly tempted to pleasure myself while watching the tank fill up for less than fifty bucks.

And the really nice thing about this price was, you didn't have to pump it yourself! One of the few things about NJ that I miss.

Really? I always HATED that I wasn't allowed to pump my own gas during my short stint in NJ.
Killing threads since 2004.