BillyVance

I'm stuck in this private hospital room with

My sleeping little girl at the sleep study clinic at Children's Hospital with 20+ electrodes all over her body and I've got nothing to do but postwhore on DZ.com through this damn crackberry, which is a royal pain in the ass. But for you peeps, I'm here for you. [Tongue] Only thing I can't do is post sick and twisted pictures from the pager. [Mad]

So.... Fucking entertain me, but slowly, so I can keep up. [Laugh]

Oh the sleep study, nothing to worry about. Just checking to see if she sleeps all right or not. But I am stuck here all night and most of the next morning. Sigh...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My sleeping little girl at the sleep study clinic at Children's Hospital with 20+ electrodes all over her body and I've got nothing to do but postwhore on DZ.com through this damn crackberry, which is a royal pain in the ass. But for you peeps, I'm here for you. [Tongue] Only thing I can't do is post sick and twisted pictures from the pager. [Mad]

So.... Fucking entertain me, but slowly, so I can keep up. [Laugh]

Oh the sleep study, nothing to worry about. Just checking to see if she sleeps all right or not. But I am stuck here all night and most of the next morning. Sigh...

Come on billy, it isn't that hard to post from a crackberry. :P

Why don't you just watch youtube videos? oh wait....your crackberry can't play videos....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

***Fucking entertain me, but slowly, so I can keep up

Now I'm rubbing my nipples and slowly easing my hands down between my legs to grab my.... [:/]:P:o

Did I make you puke? Just thought I'd give you that visual to enjoy for the rest of the night! BWAAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My sleeping little girl at the sleep study clinic at Children's Hospital with 20+ electrodes all over her body

Were they able to find out where the monsters come from?

I swear when I was a kid they used to hide in the closet but when I turned the light on they were gone.

Maybe they can study up on where the hell they go.:D
My photos

My Videos

Well guys, that's it. Time for me to turn in and try sleeping on that pathetic excuse for a bed (chair pull-out). My back is probably going to be all fucked up in the morning. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well guys, that's it. Time for me to turn in and try sleeping on that pathetic excuse for a bed (chair pull-out). My back is probably going to be all fucked up in the morning. [:/]

Sure. Psycho talks about his junk and you find a reason to stop posting.

Step away from the vaseline, Billy.
My photos

My Videos

Yeah but your lil' girl will be appreciative that you were there. :)
I had one of those tests a couple of months ago. Wish my hubby was there...

...naw, come to think of it, I'm glad he wasn't. The cameras in those rooms have night vision. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well, that sleep study was an unmitigated disaster. Even I didn't think it needed doing. Sami was fine when they taped all the electrodes on her. She had no problem letting them do that. Not even with the head gauze wrap. The straw that broke the camel's back was the breathing sensor they taped under her nose. Boy she threw fits after that. She didn't go into a rage or anything, but there was no way that she was going to sleep like she does at home, which pretty much defeats the study's purpose. We have the baby alert system that lets us know when she's crying or making noises in bed and does seem well rested in the morning. We only get up to go check on her maybe once every couple of weeks. So having this sleep study set up because of a recent history of sinus/ear infections and strep just puzzles me. That stuff has already cleared up.

Anyway, we put her to sleep around 8:30. She slept no more than 15 minutes at a time, woke up crying or whining, and I'd comfort her back to sleep. I went to sleep myself about 11:30, and at 1:45 am the nurse woke me up. Sami had vomited all over the bed and the wires had gotten tangled up. I thought to myself, "fuck this sleep study, I'm taking her home". Well not more than 10 seconds later the nurse asked if I wanted to end the study. Of course I did... If they want a proper sleep study done, then send somebody to our house to watch her overnight without the wires or set up video equipment to video her overnight. Fuck the wires... :S She sleeps fine without them as far as I'm concerned.

Hell, I can change her diaper at 1 am without her waking up. :|

Hey Bro,
Sorry to hear your little girls having so much problems sleeping. That wears you out real quick. Is she old enough to have tubes put in her ears? The reason I ask, is my neice is almost 2 and she had a big problem with sinus/ears drainage especially at night. They put the tubes in and it helped her right away.

Hang in there and let me know how things go.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Bob, she is not having problems sleeping at night, not at home. She had problems sleeping with all those electrodes and wires protruding from her like she was the spawn of Borg. :P

We've heard from our family doctor about the ear tube thing. Don't think it's needed yet. The infections cleared up with a good shot of antibiotics in the butt for the strep. She's 2 1/2 now and there was even talk of having her tonsils taken out. The pediatric ENT who examined her last said it had cleared up.

Hmmm... maybe it's time to look for another family doctor, or at least just one who specializes in pediatrics...

Hmmm... maybe it's time to look for another family doctor, or at least just one who specializes in pediatrics...

YUP!

I'm betting you guys have relatively good insurance and somebody is needin' to make some Porsche payments or something.

Find a sawbones that's more into doin' only what's needed and only when it's absolutely necessary...like we found out after a bit too long, it's lot less torture on the youngin'! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When my son was that age he had ear infections or strep throat every other month until they took out the tonsils and adenoid(sp) then no more problems

Yeah, that's what our doctor said. Take them out, no more problems. She's only had strep once so far. If it happens again and again, which is not out of the realm of possibilities as long as she's in day care, we'll get that procedure done.

I'm 41, have had strep before, but still have my tonsils and adenoids... :P

Is she a 'loud sleeper'? I mean, does she snore or kind of stop breathing and start again?

My dad was diagnosed w/sleep apnea after a sleep study a couple of months ago. His lack of oxygen was debilitating to the point that daddy didn't think he was going to live the rest of the year (he has cancer and thought that it was the cancer that was killing him). They did that test, hooked him up to a CPAP machine at night, and he's a new man. B|

I took the test and have no problems, but yeah sleeping with the thingy under your nose is a little frightening, I can only imagine what that would be like for a baby. [:/]

How old is sugar-booger?
My boys had ear tubes at that age and it helped, but they still got a ton of ear infections/sinus crap (not as much as it had been -monthly- but still). [:/] They have been thinking about yanking the tonsils and adenoids for them earlier this year; got my tonsils out at age 31 and I haven't had any problems since.

Sleep test for sinus issues...well, now that's not unheard of. They were wanting to do that for my Derick, but getting a severely Autistic 11 year old to sleep like that was going to be challenging to say the least. We started Rhinocourt (sp?) and my boys haven't had hardly ANY sinus/ear issues since! You may want to ask your doc about Rhinocourt or Nasonex...some kiddos respond better to one or the other. Rhinocourt was better than Nasonex for my babies. :)
Oh last bit of me babbling...we had to take our boysies to a pediatric ENT for the Rhinocourt Rx. It was worth it; we're very happy with non-snoring/coughing/sniffing baby boys. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Is she a 'loud sleeper? I mean, does she snore or kind of stop breathing and start again?

How old is sugar-booger?

Nope, if she was a loud sleeper, our baby alert system would be shaking our bed several inches to the right... :P She does move around a bit but every time I've looked in on her without her alert system calling me, she was sound asleep, out like a light, and I'm a night owl. She's 2 1/2 now.

Is she a 'loud sleeper'? I mean, does she snore or kind of stop breathing and start again?

My dad was diagnosed w/sleep apnea after a sleep study a couple of months ago. His lack of oxygen was debilitating to the point that daddy didn't think he was going to live the rest of the year (he has cancer and thought that it was the cancer that was killing him). They did that test, hooked him up to a CPAP machine at night, and he's a new man. B|

How would Billy know? he's fucking deaf .. like me.
I took the test and have no problems, but yeah sleeping with the thingy under your nose is a little frightening, I can only imagine what that would be like for a baby. [:/]

How old is sugar-booger?
My boys had ear tubes at that age and it helped, but they still got a ton of ear infections/sinus crap (not as much as it had been -monthly- but still). [:/] They have been thinking about yanking the tonsils and adenoids for them earlier this year; got my tonsils out at age 31 and I haven't had any problems since.

Sleep test for sinus issues...well, now that's not unheard of. They were wanting to do that for my Derick, but getting a severely Autistic 11 year old to sleep like that was going to be challenging to say the least. We started Rhinocourt (sp?) and my boys haven't had hardly ANY sinus/ear issues since! You may want to ask your doc about Rhinocourt or Nasonex...some kiddos respond better to one or the other. Rhinocourt was better than Nasonex for my babies. :)
Oh last bit of me babbling...we had to take our boysies to a pediatric ENT for the Rhinocourt Rx. It was worth it; we're very happy with non-snoring/coughing/sniffing baby boys. B|