The_Don

Anybody get Skydiving the mag?

yeah dubai is kinda tanish. can you imagine trying to spot a halo load into a sea of nothing but that w/o the coastline or any landmarks at all? yikes. . I bet those guys thank gps on every load.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Has swoop week been covered in the Mag yet? I don't get it and rumor is I might be in it (chowing hard). I wanted to get a copy from someone or get one from the publisher if it be true.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

yeah dubai is kinda tanish. can you imagine trying to spot a halo load into a sea of nothing but that w/o the coastline or any landmarks at all? yikes. . I bet those guys thank gps on every load.

Yep, that's Dubai... they hosted the German national record there a few years back. The company that makes the Cypres, used the formation pics of that record in their advertisements.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

nope......

i'm positive i would enjoy the AN -12:o:D;):)
BUT...

if YOU or anyone else, has a Mal....;):P

i'm positive that the gear could be found...;):)
PS happy halloween...
have a GREAT halloween Boogie,, @ the FARM...
sooooo many people wish,, they could be there... but since we can't,,,, have a couple of cold ones,,, for all of Us,,,, 'snoozer-losers';)

say hello for me, to all those folks who helped make the early part of MY season,,,, such FUN!!!

jimmy

scr 6190
POPS 3935

Yep, that's Dubai... they hosted the German national record there a few years back. The company that makes the Cypres, used the formation pics of that record in their advertisements.

Well, an exit shot at least.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Search Skydiving/mag

Yeah, no shit. I know how to find their website and I know they have a run down of articles listed on the website, but that doesn't do anything for what pictures are run anywhere with in the magazine. Its infinitely easier to ask a friendly skydiving who has the magazine, so I thought.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Search Skydiving/mag

Yeah, no shit. I know how to find their website and I know they have a run down of articles listed on the website, but that doesn't do anything for what pictures are run anywhere with in the magazine. Its infinitely easier to ask a friendly skydiving who has the magazine, so I thought.

I get it Dave and would be happy to look for you in it... I'd even consider sending you my copy once my girlfriend and I are done reading/looking at the pictures...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...