Misslmperfect

do yall believe in ghosts??

yes they will. I wanted to do the overnight Midnight to 6am for $100 but I have a son playing in a High School Football playoff game Sat and know I would be draggin ass. I am sure these are not the last tours they are gonna run. Then do an overnight stint later on. I will share vids and photos if I get any good ones.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Soooo jealous! Wished I could be there for the tour, I saw something like this on TAPS - Ghost Hunters show. Please share your experience afterwards.

The paranormal is of great interest to me.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

weird. i remember when i posted this thread a million years ago! just a little nightmare i like to call marriage in chicago....well, chicago was pretty awesome, but phooey to the rest of it.

that house ended up getting weirder and weirder, in case anyone's interested. i never saw anything ghost-ish, but birds, rodents, and various other animals started turning up dead in the yard and the dogs never did settle all the way down. one night i woke up at like 4am to 3 raccoons in my kitchen..they were acting as freaked out as the dogs. strange. then my belongings and money started disappearing...

oh wait..that was my husband

:D:D

Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Ghost Hunters show.

Is that the Ghost Hunters show on SCI-Fi Channel.... Everytime I have seen that show it reminds me of Scare Tactics or the Blair Witch Project.

That show is so bad. Totally corny. I was watching one of their commercials and the guy is poking around in the dark, whispering in a pretend scared voice that it is so scary and he can't see a thing.

I'm thinking to myself "Then turn on a light you fucking moron."
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley