Squeak

Ferrari

Super Bike Concept dont know if it's real or just photoshoped.

My guess would be Maya (computer generated image). It's a concept. Highly doubtful one would ever actually be made in the way you currently see it.

Ditto. I was going to say Maya, 3d Studio Max, or another similar modeling program.

However, this puppy actually exists. B|
http://www.exoticcars.ws/cars/dodge-tomahawk.jpg

Im curious how the front forks work. Doesnt look like there is an travel for the wheel and nothing on the front tube to move. hmmmm
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

My guess would be Maya (computer generated image). It's a concept. Highly doubtful one would ever actually be made in the way you currently see it.

never seen any of the prototype concept bikes at the Milan Bike show have ya:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.
They DO build stuff like this, i think mostly as design and engineering exercises :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats one butt fucking ugly concept bike [:/]

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

never seen any of the prototype concept bikes at the Milan Bike show have ya:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.
They DO build stuff like this, i think mostly as design and engineering exercises :)

You can mock up nearly anything, actual working models . . . that's something else.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think you're ugly.

:P

Ok ok I am kidding...but how can you call ANYTHING created by Ferrari ...ugly? :ph34r:

Beacuse they normally designs NICE looking cars....
This bike is actually BEYOND b.f. ugly....:S

Yeah btw... Ditto.. (you are also quite ugly) :ph34r::ph34r:
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I think you're ugly.

:P

Ok ok I am kidding...but how can you call ANYTHING created by Ferrari ...ugly? :ph34r:

Beacuse they normally designs NICE looking cars....
This bike is actually BEYOND b.f. ugly....:S

Yeah btw... Ditto.. (you are also quite ugly) :ph34r::ph34r:

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder...:P

You can mock up nearly anything, actual working models . . . that's something else.

Dude get over yourself:ph34r: first you say it's only CG now you say they only mock them up.
It actually not that hard to build a bike that works. the protos built are more often than not working models. most of it is flash and lights. playing with geometry and body stylings, to give it that "futuristic" look.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

most of it is flash and lights. playing with geometry and body stylings, to give it that "futuristic" look.

Uh huh . . . explain to me how the suspension on that bike works.

I really don't think there's even enough room to account for the front tire to rotate at high speed.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

most of it is flash and lights. playing with geometry and body stylings, to give it that "futuristic" look.

Uh huh . . . explain to me how the suspension on that bike works.

I really don't think there's even enough room to account for the front tire to rotate at high speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlLmz11uc0&feature=related

Or were you talking about the Ferrari?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.