sky722

Whats Your Top 3 Favorite Bands ?

Jimi Hendrix (if I can include The Experience, Band of Gypsies, and The New Experience in one)

Red Hot Chilli Peppers (the most awesome currently active rock band)

I don't know. Seriously, can't choose. Maybe the Stones, or the Offspring, or the Clash, or any of so many other bands...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

But I also REALLY like Slipknot, Stone Sour, (so does that count if they have the same singer / guitarist?) and Limp Bizkit (I know, Fred Durst is a prick, but that's what I like about them.)

Damn, three? That's it?

How about ANYTHING THAT ROCKS. (And doesn't wear cowboy boots and a belt buckle that you could eat off of, and further excluding Elvis, The stupid Beatles (first boy-band to suck ass, ever) and anything involving fat chicks singing like they just got cornholed.)
"Get these balls!"

about KORN...first time I heard their music....friend of mine had an extra ticket to the KORN and ROB ZOMBIE concert... I like a couple of ZOMBIE songs.. hey it was free...I left that concert, forgot who ZOMBIE was. Benn a KORN fan since...seen them twiceB|

Yeah, John is a good guy. I grew up not too far from Bakersfield. I seem to associate more with his ideology than anyones, as far as writing goes.

Don't wanna talk about politics.... don't give a f*** about politics.

Politicians START wars, and expect the REST of us to fight them, FOR them. F*** that. Pre-emptive attack my ass.

But, getting back to the subject, I saw you like Three days Grace,

God, that's one of the three bands I hate, and here they are:

1) Three Days Grace
2) Staind
3) Any of this other so-called "socailly acceptable" rock-and-roll.

Why? Because it's a perversion of what rock and roll is all about.

"Oh, w've been BAD, but we want to be GOOD". Yeah yeah, the devil made me do it.....

No place in rock and roll for that crap. Keep that in the pews, and sell it to people that want to hear it. More social readjustment to the poor, because the poor can't afford Sirius, and HAVE to listen to that garbage.

And the new Metallica abum? I've shit better turds than that. With more talent. And I've FLUSHED them.

Who was stupid enough to sign that old, worn out, regurgitated, "We've been rehabilitated", ex-metal band????
"Get these balls!"

Hey man...chill out ! Just because you don't like the music...the music, not the lyrics...don't diss it.and the lyrics sounds good to me...sorry you can't relate..maybe you had a fuckin' fantastic like since you was born.. I certainly hope so....opinions are like assholes , everybodys got one...no offence intended....[:/]

The music is over-produced. "Three Days Grace" has more studio production than Arizona has Meth Labs.

And that's a WHOLE LOT!!!!!

So what dude.
I have never even heard of them, but WTF difference does it make to you.
Musical appreciation i an extremely subjective thing.
If ya dont like it dont listen to it.
but there's no need to rag on about it here.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, man. It's all good, I wasn't beefing.

I'm not gonna fight with someone over an opinion, this is America after all, and we all have our right to have one.

But I just wanted to voice mine.

We can still drink beer. No worries, man. You can even crank some "Three Days Grace" while I'm in the head.

Like I said, it's ALL good, just some of it, better than others.
"Get these balls!"