agent_lead

him! him! fuck him!

Here is what I heard of the origins, sometime within a couple of years of when I started jumpin 36 years ago, so mid 70's.

At the Z-Hills Turkey meet (8 way competition, Thanksgiving weekend), someone bounced. The next morning one of the teams said that they would like to "sing the guy a hymn." So they did, in the now-familiar manner. His teammates responded with "he'd have liked that."

May not be the origin, but the earliest I ever heard of it.

Alas the loss of our traditions!>:(

The highest honor you can receive, perhaps except for a pie, is to receive a 'him'.

Origins lost in the depths of time.

It's getting so you can't walk on to a DZ and shout "Hey Asshole!" anymore either.....

Yes you can. If it's a PC family-friendly DZ, just shout "Parents! Ear-muffs!" first.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

does anyone know what im talking about?? ive only ever heard it done at the ranch...

does anyone know the origins of this??

i was at many dz's this season and i didnt hear it at any of them and kinda got strange looks when i did it...

if you dont know what im talking about then it doesn't really matter what im talking about does it?

Texas version:

Here's to him, to him, to him

Here's to him - the best of them all

He eats it, he beats it, he generally mistreats it

Here's to him, the best of them all

Him, him, FUCK HIM!
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Alas the loss of our traditions!>:(

The highest honor you can receive, perhaps except for a pie, is to receive a 'him'.

Origins lost in the depths of time.

It's getting so you can't walk on to a DZ and shout "Hey Asshole!" anymore either.....

Yes you can. If it's a PC family-friendly DZ, just shout "Parents! Ear-muffs!" first.

Your wrong, if it's a family friendly DZ, you say screw it and come to the Ranch where you can say what ever the fuck pleases you!

Edited to add: And spell how ever the fuck you like to;)

does anyone know what im talking about?? ive only ever heard it done at the ranch...

does anyone know the origins of this??

i was at many dz's this season and i didnt hear it at any of them and kinda got strange looks when i did it...

if you dont know what im talking about then it doesn't really matter what im talking about does it?

This comes from an ancient Hungarian war cry, where the new apprentice has now gone from the student to the teacher, before battle in war. To him, him, fuck him...is actully "Ezle Lith, Ezle lith, Un-tnyl'le tach, LITH!!!

This merged its way into the world of skydiving, and has now become our war cry!!!

Wade