SkydiveJack

Budweiser American Ale.......

I agree!! Bud, Bud light.....some of the worst beer on the the planet. Redhook Longhammer IPA or Deschutes Mirror Pond are the best

Ack, no. Stone Arrogant Bastard is the best.... I think.

I've never made it to the bottom of one without risking jail.
Owned by Remi #?

I agree!! Bud, Bud light.....some of the worst beer on the the planet. Redhook Longhammer IPA or Deschutes Mirror Pond are the best

Ack, no. Stone Arrogant Bastard is the best.... I think.

I've never made it to the bottom of one without risking jail.

Yes. Arrogant Bastard is by far the best.

Alcohol content is 7%+ which can be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective.

I've had the Oaked Bastard and Double Bastard too, but don't like either as much as the original.

My favorite is Paulaner Salvator.
I didn't find Bud American Ale that objectionable.
'Course I'm not the beer snob that I once was.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

haven't even thought about trying it. life's too short to drink cheap beer.

i think it's thier attempt to lure craft beer drinkers into supporting thier mass marketed swill.

I had to try one just to make sure. I wasn't surprised when it sucked.

But just remember that I sacrificed myself for all of you. Hey that makes me sound like…… Oh never mind.

:)

Arrogant Bastard is terrible...how do you get through it? Apperently my tastebuds are not sophisticated enough to truely appreciate the genuine flavor and yadda yadda yadda whatever else is on the back of the bottle that trys to distract you from how bad it tastes :P

Since we're talking IPA's though Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA is very tasty and gets you drunk VERY fast.

Delerium is another 9% beer thats quite tasty, you just gotta ignore the pink elephants, they are NOT in your head afterall.

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

....SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>:(

Trust me, spend your money on some good beer.
;)

Now I'm gonna have to try one glass just to see what the rice beer gods have decided they can pawn off to us as a microbrew..:D

So many good beers, I can never pick a favorite. Anything Sam Adams does is bound to be good, love a good Henry's out of Portland, OR. Deschutes, Langhorn, Red Hook, or our local Powerhouse, I love them all. . . .B| (hiccup *****):$

Hi Jack,
Funny thing you should mention that! Just picked up a Sam Smiths Pale ale yesterday at the local Scare-us Tweeter and that's a tasty brew. A beer from daze gone was a New Orleans local "DIXIE" especially from when they had the old German guy working for them. Trouble was he took his brewing secrets with him to his grave. Another old New Orleans favorite was "JAX" beer. They shut down in the mid 70's but the old brewery building is still there in the French Quarter by Jackson Square.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Jack,
Funny thing you should mention that! Just picked up a Sam Smiths Pale ale yesterday at the local Scare-us Tweeter and that's a tasty brew. A beer from daze gone was a New Orleans local "DIXIE" especially from when they had the old German guy working for them. Trouble was he took his brewing secrets with him to his grave. Another old New Orleans favorite was "JAX" beer. They shut down in the mid 70's but the old brewery building is still there in the French Quarter by Jackson Square.

Hi Bill!
Yeah, I remember Dixie and JAX. The Coonass Skydivers turned me on to them when I used to jump at Roy E. Ray. Thoes were some fun people and fun times!

:S

I really enjoy Arrogant Bastard - anything by Stone Brewing, actually. But it isn't an everyday beer for me.

For those I go with Firestone Double Barrel, Longhammer IPA or New. Belgium 1554 Black Ale, which is a gem because of how good and unique it is.

My wife is hotter than your wife.