Misternatural

DZ. holiday survey '08

I love to see all the lights, and there is always lots of excellent food. but I would like to spend this holiday doing the RW at some DZ thats warm. So looking for great excuses to use on the family to get out town this year.

:P

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

nice- I was wondering if anyone was making the big escape to a far away land to get away from all the hoopla;)

I always wanted to spend the holidays on a tropical island somewhere.B|

Headed to Bonaire on friday.....does that count?:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

So does ELOY!- I like their ad's; relative work, and "hang" with your friends.

Well I haven't seen a Holiday off in 8 years but I have zero complaints about that!
It just means that I get to "hang out" with some really cool folks. Life is goooood!:)
I will add for skymama...I have an animated parachuting reindeer that is going up in my yard:P

>>Headed to Bonaire on friday.....does that count?

hooo boey that looks like fun....B|you lucky ducky

So does ELOY!- I like their ad's; relative work, and "hang" with your friends.

yeah, it is going to be wonderful....I am in need of some warm weather. I hate the cold and snow:|
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm definately on the bitter side of things... it's not that I'm away from family and friends this year, it's that I'm unable to cook for myself. The massive quantity of deliciousness during this time of year is what puts a smile on my face, be it myself or someone else doing the cooking. This year, I can't enjoy my own or someone else's home cooking, and the food I DO have avaliable to me, doesn't look or taste like food. The chow hall has Marines that I wouldn't trust to make a bowl of cereal unattended. That should give you a rough idea.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Sorry about the food bro- thanks to you and your fellow soldiers for putting up with the "chow" for so long- maybe we can get ya'll back to some good eats soon enough.

Yesterday I tried to experience a meal that the pilgrims would have eaten- some venison and veggies that I grew and stored, it was good until I found out that they may have had lobsters and other seafood, which actually made sense since they were near the ocean- I watched the History channel documentary on their trip and arrival in the new world- what a brutal and gruesome cruise that was, forget about on board golf and all you can eat sushi bars, those people were lucky to have a bowl of salty gruel and a bucket to pee in......They DID drink LOTS of Beer though.

There was a Wal-Mart emplyee (temp no less) trampled to death Friday morning. Merry fucking christmas.>:(

On a positive note: somebody put glue in the locks of a bunch of high-end stores Thursday night. Somewhere in South Carolina I think. They couldn't open up Friday morning.B|

Bah Humbug:(

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

On a positive note: somebody put glue in the locks of a bunch of high-end stores Thursday night. Somewhere in South Carolina I think. They couldn't open up Friday morning.B|

When I was half my age, I might have found that funny, too. Now I more consider the financial hit taken by those stores' low-paid hourly employees, who lost precious wages at a time when they can least afford it.

How about "I'm working on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and on Christmas, but for the first time in 3 years I have New Years Eve off."

Coming from the Vietnam generation, I see the difference it makes to thank military people for their service. But how often do cops get told that?

Thank you for your service, Dave.