jjiimmyyt

Multiverse theory

I have a vey basic/amatuer understanding of the the meaning of infinte Universes that in which anything and everything has and will happen.

It kind of makes sense to me but can anyone here explain it in words that a layman like me can understand and pass on to others.

It also make me think about the missing matter question. Any ideas?

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I have a vey basic/amatuer understanding of the the meaning of infinte Universes that in which anything and everything has and will happen.

It kind of makes sense to me but can anyone here explain it in words that a layman like me can understand and pass on to others.

It also make me think about the missing matter question. Any ideas?

Are you referring to multiple-dimensions or the concept of infinity ?

The question of "missing matter" is better phrased as the "unaccounted for matter"....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I've had a couple of glasses so pleasebear with me...

I menat to mean that there are infinte Universe

I would suggest putting some liquid in the glasses and then drinking the liquid, rather than "having the glasses".... :-)

If you obviate mult-dimensional universes, then it's a function of time we are looking at ... if we slice time really thin... and I mean REALLY thin.... the prevailing thought is that other universes (or perception of) exist at time intervals so minute that are unperceptible to entities tuned into alternate universes....

Think of it as a TiVO device.... there are some 30 frames per second in a regular broadcast ... your mind percieves the events, but don't see the details of each of the 30 frames in on second... if we were able to slice it into 10,000 frames (watch Time Warp on Discovery Channel), you could perceive a whole different set of "events"... ok, now slice that a few trillion times .... and you are the the very edge of perceiving things that are not part of your existing universe perceptible events.... push for a few more trillions and things start getting really "nebulous"

damn genie that shit sounded cool as all hell and everything

right on!!!B|

Ok, I am sick and tired of coming back from my other dimension to answer stupid questions about alternate universes ....

Smoke some pot and get an idea of what an alternate universe looks like ... then do some pot and mushrooms.... there is your third universe.... repeat the mix at will....

I wrote a book based on that theory. It was fiction, but based on many theories I find intriguing and see as probable or possible.

It hasn't been published. Hasn't been finished. Hasn't even been read (except by my husband) and probably won't ever be finished or published. 358 pages and still no end in sight.

Regardless, I still think about that book every day, though I haven't written a word on it in more than 2 years...:S

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I wrote a book based on that theory. It was fiction, but based on many theories I find intriguing and see as probable or possible.

It hasn't been published. Hasn't been finished. Hasn't even been read (except by my husband) and probably won't ever be finished or published. 358 pages and still no end in sight.

Regardless, I still think about that book every day, though I haven't written a word on it in more than 2 years...:S

It's the nature of the subject... once you start writting about infinite number of universes, the book cannot be finished... (by axiom?)

It's the nature of the subject... once you start writting about infinite number of universes, the book cannot be finished... (by axiom?)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Perfect! Now I can stop feeling like a failure for not commiting to finish the damn thing! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Perfect! Now I can stop feeling like a failure for not commiting to finish the damn thing! :)

Just go back to basics and work on your BIG BANG !

Regardless, I still think about that book every day, though I haven't written a word on it in more than 2 years...

So many universes.... so little time.

I am quite sure that in some universe... there is another "me" who is far better at putting up with cockamamee bullshit that "this me" does not.

In an infinite universe there will be an infinite number of Amazons.

There will also be an infinite amount of BS for you all to deal with.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.