futuredivot

Online friends

Yep. And It's great when you finally meet them. Well maybe for me, but not for them.:P

Kind of like the blind date where you go "Wow, she was really hot!" and she's all like, you know . . . :D

Internet friends? Sure, but I sure wish I could meet them all. Squeak, we're looking forward to the Holidays with you. B|

Nekkid Pics? Damn, i never get any of those.:S:):$

Internet friends? Sure, but I sure wish I could meet them all. Squeak, we're looking forward to the Holidays with you. B|
:):$

My wife and I are also looking forward to meeting the Famed Mitchell Clan:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yep. And It's great when you finally meet them. Well maybe for me, but not for them.:P

Kind of like the blind date where you go "Wow, she was really hot!" and she's all like, you know . . . :D

MMM did you just ask for nekid pics of Squeak ??? im sure hell oblige when he gets there LMFAO
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Do you have any online friends that you've never met?

I used to say that it was impossible. There are people that I've met through this site that I consider friends but now there is actually one person that I would call a friend that I've never personally met. Is that possible?

Yup, entirely possible - there's a whole passel of folks here that I consider friends, even though I've never met them face to face.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

MMM did you just ask for nekid pics of Squeak ??? im sure hell oblige when he gets there LMFAO

That is how I read that post as well. Hum.... The only explanation I have is maybe he's asking for the nekkid pictures for me. He's very thoughtful that way. :D:D

Doooh! I said that all wrong. I refering to the earlier poster talking about getting PM'd pics from all his internet women friends.:$:D:D

Hell, that's funny. Yes, Valinda, any nekkid guy pics are all yours. I don't need 'em.:D

I ask for a few nekkie pics from my special dz.com womens
and somebody tries to swoop my slot.
Ain't that the story of my life. ;)
:ph34r:

Doooh! I said that all wrong. I refering to the earlier poster talking about getting PM'd pics from all his internet women friends.:$:D:D

Hell, that's funny. Yes, Valinda, any nekkid guy pics are all yours. I don't need 'em.:D

Schwing:ph34r::ph34r:

Val you want em you got em...Only requirement is YOU have to take them>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?