markovwgti

Anyone sponsored by Oakley on here?

i have a cousin that works for oakley. i haven't been in touch with him for years, but my dad and brother are in touch though and they get discounted stuff from him. maybe i can send a question through the grapevine. no promises though.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

can you hook me up with a few pairs of oakleys with a discount haha

Can't help you with Oakleys but if you call Liquid eyewear,mention my name they will give you the skydivers discount. Seriously.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If you want free glasses/goggles just flirt with the local sales person at a sunglass place. It used to be if you sold and kept track of you sales every 15 or 20 pairs you sold you got a free pair. Every winter I ended up with at least 5-10 pairs of goggles and glasses.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If you want free glasses/goggles just flirt with the local sales person at a sunglass place. It used to be if you sold and kept track of you sales every 15 or 20 pairs you sold you got a free pair. Every winter I ended up with at least 5-10 pairs of goggles and glasses.

How you doin'?:D
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

So $100 instead of $140 or not quite that good?

Since US Standard Issue gives a solid discount (I'm sure you know that) I've been thinking about going Oakley for jumping. Especially since my Gatorz are held together with some sheet aluminum and 4 rivets a side! Been like that for over a year, though, but they're starting to fall even further apart. (my sweat eats anything and everything that's not stainless or gold, even parkarizing!)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

but you were ca sponsored athelete back then:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So $100 instead of $140 or not quite that good?

Since US Standard Issue gives a solid discount (I'm sure you know that) I've been thinking about going Oakley for jumping. Especially since my Gatorz are held together with some sheet aluminum and 4 rivets a side! Been like that for over a year, though, but they're starting to fall even further apart. (my sweat eats anything and everything that's not stainless or gold, even parkarizing!)

Actually better but give them a call. And Liquid has a lifetime guarantee as well as RX able lenses.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Gatorz said they had a guarantee, but after they replaced one pair a few years ago they said they would never again replace another pair for me. Schmucks.

I'll drop them a line, thanks for the heads up!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

They were still doing it 2 yrs ago. The last time I worked at a resort was 04 and I got 2 pairs of glasses and 3 sets of goggles but I only worked 1.5 days a week. If I remember correctly Sun Glass hut went bankrupt around 2000(may have just been the local onse thou-).
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

but you were ca sponsored athelete back then:P

Not by Oakley....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1