Remster

Happy Birthday, Livendive!

Many wonderful Birthday wishes for you!!!!

DRINK!!!

g

With Bill & Aaron headed over mid-day, and Lee, Megan, Rosie, and Carla joining us tonight, I've started light...just some Bailey's in my coffee, but soon to graduate to red beers. :)

Blues,
Dave

Damn work in the way of my fun again! >:(>:(>:( - you can DD me but I won't answer...working the 6p-2a shift in the ER ----- I will either be bored to tears or it will be a shit crazy night (working acute psych tonight).:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You're probably still paying off tandem rig closings from last season...

Oh, and Dave, Happy Birthday!

Vint

Thanks oh ancient one. And not only are you correct, but the pre-quel to last night's "payment" was her cooking me an early b-day dinner, including bacon, in an apron like this (but in sheer black).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It's not look based, it's due to a laugh she does similar to Muttley on the cartoon Penelope Pitstop. ;)

Like this?:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Daayum... you should have birthdays more often. Wait a minute, on this site, you do! What a lucky guy.

I knew her when she was a vegetarian!

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Kind of remind you of Nascar?:):):)

Why would it remind me of a Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks ? :S

Inside joke....or maybe it is an outside one...either way he and the stepchild know what I mean:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!