virgin-burner

oh, and while we're at it, i fucking hate people that claim to be skydivers..

More fun to listen to their BS while keeping a straight face and then pointing out the logic and physics flaws when they're done.

This way you're not trying to speak in skydiver secret code that the women you're trying to steal don't speak either. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

More fun to listen to their BS while keeping a straight face and then pointing out the logic and physics flaws when they're done.

This way you're not trying to speak in skydiver secret code that the women you're trying to steal don't speak either. :)

Bolas knows logic and physics? Damn, I didn't know that Jose Cuervo printed college courses in the bottle's label!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

..and if you start ask them more detailed questions about it, they start getting pissy.. :D:D:D

who of you cant answer what a BOC is, without getting pissed at the guy asking.. BTW, i did get the phone-# of the chick that was hanging around with the guy.. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

What's a BOC? Bitch on Coke?

..and if you start ask them more detailed questions about it, they start getting pissy.. :D:D:D

who of you cant answer what a BOC is, without getting pissed at the guy asking.. BTW, i did get the phone-# of the chick that was hanging around with the guy.. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

What's a BOC? Bitch on Coke?

can i have some of that with fries!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, I am fucking pissy ! I've been pretending to be a skydiver all my life .. so, I get a moniker, post a number of jumps, make up a license number and here I AM ! There !

Well, I am fucking pissy ! I've been pretending to be a skydiver all my life .. so, I get a moniker, post a number of jumps, make up a license number and here I AM ! There !

reading your latest posts, you really must be pissy. or drunk. or both.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

thats not that bad... ive photoshopped my face onto a skydiver...

too bad he sucks... i could look really cool!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OTOH I did get a cool coin once that, supposedly, you can slap down on a bar and all the other people from the course have to produce _their_ coin or they buy the next round. I should have tried that. Might have gotten a free beer.

ah the good ole challenge coin
and to think it all started in world war one so the french could know that some random guy was an American pilot.
(or so i think i could be wrong though)

OTOH I did get a cool coin once that, supposedly, you can slap down on a bar and all the other people from the course have to produce _their_ coin or they buy the next round. I should have tried that. Might have gotten a free beer.

ah the good ole challenge coin
and to think it all started in world war one so the french could know that some random guy was an American pilot.
(or so i think i could be wrong though)

ive got a few of those coins, the lowest is a 2 star... but i doubt i will bring them to a bar for free beer... unless... im old and need a drink
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Why not just tell the woman "I've got over 200 jumps and this guy is full of shit."? It's amazing how the truth sometimes works if you tell it to the right person.

As far as those faux anythings, I always wonder if they start believing themselves.:S:D

not to sound racist, my best jumping buddy is black too as that guy was, and really, we're a small country, and thus, the number of black skydivers is very limited. i'm just an arse hole and most jumpers around already know me, so.. you guys get my drift.

just looked at the card she slipped me, wonder if i should call her up. silicone for sure, judging by the figure, blond.. just fucking hot! but she hangs out with a douche.. well, actually could be a match then! :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Why not just tell the woman "I've got over 200 jumps and this guy is full of shit."? It's amazing how the truth sometimes works if you tell it to the right person.

As far as those faux anythings, I always wonder if they start believing themselves.:S:D

not to sound racist, my best jumping buddy is black too as that guy was, and really, we're a small country, and thus, the number of black skydivers is very limited. i'm just an arse hole and most jumpers around already know me, so.. you guys get my drift.

just looked at the card she slipped me, wonder if i should call her up. silicone for sure, judging by the figure, blond.. just fucking hot! but she hangs out with a douche.. well, actually could be a match then! :P

Why's it always gotta be about black and white with you?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yeah... I have a few of those... :D If I went out more I'd probably be more likely to have it with me all the time... like I "should"... :D

I was in Florida a few months ago, ran into an E4B pilot. He was all excited to throw a coin down...I didn't even have to use my "highest" ranking one...I was hoping for a challenge...poor guy, it was a non-starter for him. :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah... I have a few of those... :D If I went out more I'd probably be more likely to have it with me all the time... like I "should"... :D

I was in Florida a few months ago, ran into an E4B pilot. He was all excited to throw a coin down...I didn't even have to use my "highest" ranking one...I was hoping for a challenge...poor guy, it was a non-starter for him. :D
I would never consider the idea of actually throwing one down myself... I just want to be sure to have one in case Matt decides to drop one some weekend at the dz... :P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Regardless of what coin they have, you can always trump them by throwing a fake limb on the bar. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yeah... I have a few of those... :D If I went out more I'd probably be more likely to havelaugh]

I was in Florida a few " ranking one...I was hoping for a challenge...poor guy, it was a non-starter for him. :D
it with me all the time... like I "should"... months ago, ran into an E4B pilot. He was all excited to throw a coin down...I didn't even have to use my "highest[

Regardless of what coin they have, you can always trump them by throwing a fake limb on the bar. ;)

Hi Bo,
Toss the coin, good fun!! For all the time I've spent at the Raeford DZ Bar what with all the Ft. Bragg types out there I have yet to be around when one of em' tosses a coin!!! I got one in my log book from the 35th signal brigade (ABN) (We were demoing some MIRPS chutes for em' when I worked for SkirvyIrvin) and I also keep a bunch of Mardi Gras Dabloons from New Orleans!! "Have Dabloons, will Party!" So toss a coin, I got Dabloons and a few spares if ya' get caught short and need one!! See you at the bar!!

BTW Mardi Gras is 24FEB be there!! "Plenty of Beer, Beads, Boobies, 'Bloons and more!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

A dildo?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

So, when is one 'officially' a skydiver?

I had this question answered when I asked on DZ.com if I should or shouldn't count two tandems in my log book as part of my jumping history, since I did them years before I started AFF. The response was, "Did you or didn't you leave the plane?"

---Nover (who is NOT currently a skydiver, but did a couple dozen jumps a few years back, so I WAS a skydiver. And even I know what a BOC is.)