jumpingjunkie81

Crop circles WHERE?!?!?!? And from WHAT????

Okay, so yesterday morning (Wednesday...after St. Pattys day partying) I wake up and the first thing I notice is that my thigh is in pain! I'm thinking "WTF is wrong with my leg?!?!?"

So I roll my hung-over ass out of bed, and find something stuck to my thigh!!

Today, (24 hours later!) the mark is STILL there, and its all raised and looks like a damn crop circle on my leg!!!

Here are 2 pics, taken like 15 minutes ago, of the crop circles (if you look closely, there are actually 2 circles!), and the object I was apparently sleeping on all of Tuesday night!!!

Any guesses what it was????
:D:D:D

If it hurts and you dont know what it is or how it got there then I would definitely recommend going to the doctor. Most likely there is nothing wrong with you, but it could be something serious and you want to get it looked at as soon as possible.

Check WebMD for your symptoms.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

If it hurts and you dont know what it is or how it got there then I would definitely recommend going to the doctor. Most likely there is nothing wrong with you, but it could be something serious and you want to get it looked at as soon as possible.

Check WebMD for your symptoms.

she said she woke up to find something stuck to her leg...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

you allergic to whatever was stuck to your leg?.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

It doesnt hurt anymore! It just hurt when i woke up and the "thing" was still stuck to it! I cant believe the mark is still there!

Oh, and I realize the object looks like a condom, but its not!!!

if you guys are stuck, I guess I could give a clue!

im not stuck... i know!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Damn Matt... not bad at all

But you reconized that pretty quick... something you want to tell us?

That reminds me.... I need to go get batteries today! :P;)B|

Do you have any idea how long it takes batteries to decompose in the dump? I say, save the environment and go grab yourself a man in uniform ;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I tend to recoginze the ENEMY on sight.

How the hell is a married man, or any man, supposed to compete with "eight thousand RPMs, dual twisting motion and disco lights"?

Matt

And 3 speeds...slow, medium and 'who needs a man' :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Do you have any idea how long it takes batteries to decompose in the dump? I say, save the environment and go grab yourself a man in uniform ;)

Gladly!! :P;)B| Although, all of them seem to be either taken or in another country! :S[:/]

I tend to recoginze the ENEMY on sight.

How the hell is a married man, or any man, supposed to compete with "eight thousand RPMs, dual twisting motion and disco lights"?

Matt

You're NOT! there is no competition! :D:D

However, I will admit that there is nothing that quite compares to the real thing!!! ;)

And 3 speeds...slow, medium and 'who needs a man' ;)

:D:D:D
I dont want a man for any reason other than sex! :P;)B| Unfortunately, it never seems to work out that way for me :(:S[:/] I have to ditch 'em for being clingy and/or controlling.... If I wanted that I would be in a relationship! :D:D:D