CSpenceFLY

Our Thanks From Fitzgerald.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who came to Fitzgerald this past weekend. We had an awesome group of people that managed to have a great time without fucking anything up or burning anything down and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. We had no injuries, no cut aways and no distruction. The town was thrilled to have us there and have no problem with us coming back.

Let me apologize to anyone that I may have snapped at or been rude to. After moving the event,things were not running as smooth as I would have liked and it took it's toll on me. Next year I hope to make the setup plan a little more clear and hope to make things run a bit better.

I want to thank everyone who helped out. From the packers to manifest to the people that would jump in the truck to pickup jumpers to those that pitched in to empty the trash. Without all of those people this would not be possible.

A special thanks to Hans and the Skydive The Farm crowd along with Kathy and the St.Marys crew for closing their dropzones to come and support the event.Also Steve Boyd from Skydive Spaceland for sending us a plane all the way from Houston when the one in Atlanta was not ready. Thanks to the pilots who put most of you on the airport. That's a tuff job especially when they are getting help from the back. ;) Thanks to the guys who were working with the groups, that helps make it fun for everyone.

There is one person that needs to go out of their way apologize to Tami Carbone.
This person after being asked by Tami to help move some chairs answered ,"This is not my fucking boogie,I'm not carrying anything." If I don't hear about an apology to Tami, this person will not be back to my event.I don't expect it to be an issue though cause these people come and go in our sport all the time and would never understand how much someone like Tami or Scotty has done for skydivers everywhere. These are the ones that don't deserve to be included in our community.
End of rant.

Again, Thanks Everyone!! Hope to see some of you in Americus. I don't have to run that one.

Let me apologize to anyone that I may have snapped at or been rude to.

That's ok, we're used to it. ;)

J/K, Spence...you and everyone else did a great job with the boogie. I never would have known you had any problems. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought you learned your lesson on Sunday. Start each day with a RED breakfast. ;)

Then go to delegation school.

As always, a great time. Thanks for everything, my friend. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I agree.

This family rocks and I love you all. Why not help out and move some freakin stuff or go get a land off jumper, take out the trash, what ever.... we should all be helping out when we can to keep the boogies and less stress on the awesome people it takes to bring them to us.
;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

There is one person that needs to go out of their way apologize to Tami Carbone.
This person after being asked by Tami to help move some chairs answered ,"This is not my fucking boogie,I'm not carrying anything."

No biggy Spence “I never sweat the little shit in life”. He was just a kid…..I assumed he was a packer cause he was under the big packing tent. Just asked him if he could help carry some chairs back into the rec hall and yea that’s what he said. But again….no big deal (he might have been a wuffo for all I know) [:/]
Scotty and I would also like to thank ALL who helped hump groceries, garbage, load and unload the van as well as hump giant pots and pans. I can’t even begin to tell you how much it meant, especially to Scotty’s back. With regards to screaming and yelling… Thanks for putting up with Scotty and I as well….the entertainment is always free! :P
WE LOVE YOU ALL
Scotty and Tami

OH YEA SPENCE.....RED BREAKFASTS RULE ;) THANKS ;)

Maybe someone will learn some manners. If you don't want to do something it is real easy to decline without being rude. The reason we have people like that is because we overlook it. I'm betting you won't hear from him because I don't think he will man up.

Maybe someone will learn some manners. If you don't want to do something it is real easy to decline without being rude. The reason we have people like that is because we overlook it. I'm betting you won't hear from him because I don't think he will man up.

Let it go Daddy-O. Dwelling on a little ratf*ck behavior will just put gray in you hair, and he's most likely not on here anyway. Just know that next time Tami will feel a little more comfortable about using her boots to dispense a little Gonadal Justice when it's called-for.

And speaking of motivational nut-kicking, Tami you make DAMN SURE that Scotty gets that back checked out! X-rays are nice, but from what he told me, I'm thinking an MRI is o\in order. Trust me when I say lumbar disc problems are nuthin' to f*ck with.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And speaking of motivational nut-kicking, Tami you make DAMN SURE that Scotty gets that back checked out! X-rays are nice, but from what he told me, I'm thinking an MRI is o\in order. Trust me when I say lumbar disc problems are nuthin' to f*ck with.

You got that right. I should know. Thank God I'm over that shit.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Scotty and Tami,

Stevo Loves seeing you 2 on any DZ when he shows up.
You guys always help him feel right at home and offer him so much. I think helping you helps him feel important. Ever since the first time at WFFC you 2 have a friend for life.

See you in the air

Chris and Stevo:ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

You guys always help him feel right at home and offer him so much. I think helping you helps him feel important. Ever since the first time at WFFC you 2 have a friend for life.

Awwww...warm and fuzzy feelings :)He is a great kid and really fun being around!!!!

Scotty's getting around a bit better now. He is baking cookies for Guy's big way group as I type.

He says WHATZUP!!!!

>
Tami

Awwww...warm and fuzzy feelings :)He is a great kid and really fun being around!!!!

Scotty's getting around a bit better now. He is baking cookies for Guy's big way group as I type.

He says WHATZUP!!!!

>
Tami

Baking cookies??? Let me guess, is he wearing a dress, apron and fishnets?

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thank you for putting up with us! :P

You know what they say.. there's always one asshole in every crowd.

It waddn't me... I was wearing clothes the whole time.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.