SarahC07

Pack it or trash it?

I always have a little hesitation trashing stuff I think I might use in the future. Out of the many years I have done this practice, I have missed nothing.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

FREE sign on the curbside pile with a Craigslist ad for STUFF at the address. It works amazingly well! Stuff you never thought worth giving a ride to Goodwill will be snapped up.

Anything you advertise as first come first serve you must not save for anybody. First come first served is just that. First person to get there with ability to move it gets it, period.

Don't waste your precious time sitting around asking 25 cents for an old ash tray at a garage sale. It ain't worth the time/effort no matter how you look at it.

jon

There's also a really active freecycle network in Houston. You get to them via yahoo groups. Some charities will pick up if you have furniture included.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Trash it...if ya haven't needed it / used it in 6 months it's gotta go. ;)

I did that when I cleaned out my storage unit.

As far as moving, take it with you and see if you need/use it. If not, trash it with the moving boxes.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo