apollard24

what is the nastiest thing you have done to someone when they were sleeping?

I'll do you one better, though it wasn't me. This guy in college... I've told the stories about him on here before. Major asshole. Had a rap sheet several inches thick at the campus safety office. We were sick of his shit. At one point he was roommates with this gay guy and one night he got wasted big time drinking beer. The story as related to me later was that his gay roommate walked in, saw him drunk, picked him up off the floor and put him in his bed. Right about then, the drunk idiot blurted out "fuck me, fuck me!"

So the gay guy fucked him and he was out cold. :S Asshole didn't remember a thing after that.

I'm not saying the asshole deserved that, but years later as I look back over the years of his bullshit, it was funny how it happened. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

what is the nastiest thing you have done to someone who is sleeping? and did you laugh your ass off while doin it, an wot was their reaction?

hav fun folks!!!

does passed out count?

edit: After reading other posts apparently it does. After drawing on a dude while he was passed out I put my nuts on his forehead. Pictures were taken. Said pictures where shown to him in the morning. I got my ass out of that house and to the DZ as quickly as possible. :D

The nastiest thing that I have done to someone while that person was sleeping...

1. Kiss the person's face, lips, arms, neck, shoulders and other parts.
2. Unintentially snuggle/spoon in my sleep.
4. Steal all of the covers and lie my entire body horizontally across the bed, whoops.

I'm a horrible monster.

The nastiest thing that I have done to someone while that person was sleeping...

4. Steal all of the covers and lie my entire body horizontally across the bed, whoops.

I'm a horrible monster.

You should be tarred and feathered . . .

hmmmm - that could be fun . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm a horrible monster.

Wanna come to my place for a turkey dinner? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

When writing all over a passed out person or "altering" them in another way. Make sure to wake them up the next morning and take them to breakfast.

Get them up at the last minute so they have no time to look in a mirror first. >:(:ph34r:

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm a horrible monster.

Number 3 must have been very bad to not include it ;)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

I'm a horrible monster.

Shhh...number 3 was sleeping.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I'm a horrible monster.

I wonder if it was about me? After all Ive been very bad! :):)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Man, I consider that something you could kill someone for. That's fucked up!

The worst that I have done, was an experiment involving hair spray, a lighter, and an eyebrow. You would never imagine the flame colors coming off of a burning eyebrow, that's for sure.

I agree its pretty focked up..... I shaved a eye brow once... pretty lame I know.... :)

Man, I consider that something you could kill someone for. That's fucked up!

The worst that I have done, was an experiment involving hair spray, a lighter, and an eyebrow. You would never imagine the flame colors coming off of a burning eyebrow, that's for sure.

I agree its pretty focked up..... I shaved a eye brow once... pretty lame I know.... :)

well lame is as lame does . . .:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What was that you said? I couldnt read it because everytime I see you post something I laugh to hard because I keep hearing the Turtle fucks a shoe sound in my head..... :P:P

I have difficulty wity believing that the guy's asshole didn't remember it. Maybe the guy deserved it but his asshole probably didn't.

I couldn't believe it either. I did ask him a few weeks later if he remembered anything from that night. He said no. Didn't even mention anything about his asshole. Even then, I'm not sure if he was too ashamed to say anything. But he was flat out drunk at the moment. It's been 22 years, damn... I I still remember all the shit he did and the stuff we did to him (chronicled elsewhere on here). :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What was that you said? I couldnt read it because everytime I see you post something I laugh to hard because I keep hearing the Turtle fucks a shoe sound in my head..... :P:P

It is a little more than disturbing that you post how much you think of me fucking a shoe.:o

It is a little more than disturbing that you post how much you think of me fucking a shoe.:o

Well with all your postwhoring I cant help but think of it.....:D

Well with all your postwhoring I cant help but think of it.....:D

Not that there is anything WRONG with that . . .

i just - umm - yeah - ummm - no.

i was drinking with my brother one time, an waited till he passed out, i decided it would be funny to place my balls on his head, an take a pic on my fone, laughed my ass off while doing so, hahaha, an then shortly after promptly passed out myself!

when i woke the next morning, he was working an i found my fone on the floor, an the first thing i remembered was wot i did to him the nite before, so i quickly sent it to him, AT WORK!!! along with the message "LOOK WOT I DID LAST NITE"........

i did not answer the fone when he called, i made sure i wasnt in the house when he finished work, an i even told an showed all our friends the picture, he was PISSED, an he is also much bigger than me, so i stayed with friends for about a week, he still gets mad wen reminded of it!:P

Let the spankin begin!!!

More humorous than mean...

During Labor Day weekend, one guy spent all day
throwing the women in the pool, splashing them,
or generally being annoying.

He drank all day and passed out around 10pm.
Really out.

The girls got even. They put makeup on him,
wrapped a feather boa around his neck, styled his
hair, and put the video box for Pretty Woman in his hand. Eye shadow - the whole deal.

Pictures...

He woke up, still drunk, about 90 minutes later...
:D:D

Getting off topic here, but that reminds me of a time I shot my friend with a roman candle. I was going for a chest shot, but he ran behind a car and turned towards me, and ducked. The roman candle fired right when he began to duck down, and by the time it reached him it hit him right on the top of the head. He was sporting a reverse mohawk for about a week. Luckily I left on a several day trip the same day, he still gets really pissed about it to this day. (I know, I know, it could have shot his eye out yadda yadda ;))