BillyVance

What April Fool's prank did you pull today?

This morning after I woke up, I went to make sure my wife was up on time. She has been sleeping on the day bed at the foot of our king size bed because it had been re-upholstered recently and was much more comfortable for her 7 month pregnant belly.

I noticed she had hit the snooze button a couple times already. So, I decided to lean in really close to her face. My eyes were literally 2 inches or so from hers. Then I started to lean down on the pillow, slowly and gradually.

I saw her eyes start to open in that groggy state and then when they really opened, she screamed her head off for 2 seconds! All I could do was laugh at her. She is so much fun to do that to.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh yeah, that woke up our 3 year old. She needed getting up anyway.

Fun way to start the day. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did my April Fool's prank yesterday because I'm in New Zealand, so the 1st was yesterday here.

I snuck over to my boyfriend's house while he was at work and moved a few things around, turned all his DVD's around so you can't see the titles, that sort of thing. I only did a few things but I TOLD him I had changed a bunch of stuff, which is driving him nuts trying to figure out what else has been moved.

I also hid a severed pig's foot in his bed (I'm a vet student and had brought it home to practice skin sutures).

"Perhaps she saw before her a lifetime of walking on the ruined earth and chose instead a single moment in the air." -Carolyn Parkhurst

Not mine, but definitely tells a lot about the people
involved.

clicky

Just wanted to add... I don't get this...

Harvard's pranks often involve theft, such as the "Sacred Cod of Massachusetts," a five-foot wooden codfish that has hung ceremoniously in the Massachusetts State House since the 18th century. In 1933, students from the Harvard Lampoon, the college's humor magazine, stole the fish...

Huh? I can't imagine a bunch of college students
sitting around a dorm room laughing...
"Dude, we stole a wooden fish.
It was awesome.
Yeah, man. Extreme."
:|

involved.

clicky

Harvard's pranks often involve theft, such as the "Sacred Cod of Massachusetts," a five-foot wooden codfish that has hung ceremoniously in the Massachusetts State House since the 18th century. In 1933, students from the Harvard Lampoon, the college's humor magazine, stole the fish...

It was awesome.
Yeah, man. Extreme."

Harvard? Pathetic... Now MIT, there's a school that really knows their pranks, many of which are legendary.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My son, who is at college GOT me......But GOOD!!!!!!

... so then I used the same approach to get some others......

He called from school,,,

his voice "sounded" on edge... ( A Father can TELL when such is the case ) :|[:/]

So I say,,,
" Is everything ok?"

He replies.. "well dad, not sure how to tell you this,, BUT i think it's best to look at it, in a positive way"

and I say,, " What Jim'????

He replies,, " Congratulations,, You're gonna be a GrandFather"...:o[:/]:|... ( Now this is from a 23 year old, Single Kid, who does NOt have a steady GF)

I GULPED... was speechless for a second,,, then said... " Oh Jim,, what the hell??? "

He went on,," well I knew this girl,, but i hadn't seen her in months,, But she came over today, and told me, she is expecting, is 3 months along, intends to HAVE the child,, and It's mine"...

"Ohhhh Jeeze" I say...
" Damn.... damn..." Jim???
He says,, " I feel that I HAVE to "man Up" and take responsibility"
there's not much I can do about it"...

So I groan,,,shaking my head,, and say to him
"
what do you have to say for yourself"??
He says...
" Only 4 words Dad" :|[:/] ,
"Got Ya !!! :o " April Fools"..

Ziiinnnnggggg!!!!!! I was got.. and got good....

soooo as i breathed a sigh of relief, and laughed at my kids well done prank... My thought was.....

"Hey wait a second" " I'm gonna tell your Mom to get on the extension Phone,,, and you can GET Her!!!
"
Which she did, and while He re-iterated that entire story again,, I stayed on the line and played along,,, with all the appropriate Groans, and "oh Nos", etc etc.
He strung Nancy along, for a minute or two, then said to her...
" Gottcha!!!!! Aprils Fools"....:PB|;);)

so all the rest of the day, I was calling friends, and My brothers,, to "cry on their shoulders",,,,, about the fact that I "was gonna be a grandfather..." and "what should i do??"..
Some of them laughed like hell,,,relieved that the story was fake. and some seemed annoyed,,, that i had tricked them...

I wonder how many other college aged guys, played THAT trick on thier gullible and shellshocked parents???

it was a GOOD one...
harsh as well...

edited to add... that's a serious subject, and Maybe inappropriate for pranks , April Fools jokes....and general foolishness....[:/]

carry on...

jimmy

involved.

clicky

It was awesome.
Yeah, man. Extreme."

I think that a state that has something called a "sacred cod" would also spawn college students that would think it would be cool to steal it. :)

My first appointment of the day was with my physical therapist (PT Nazi).

I faked a fall from a wet floor in the hospital lobby and limped into therapy. She was mortified.

And paid me back in sweat and tears for the rest of the session.

Is a chicken omelette redundant?

it never works to screw with physical therapist....they always....always get you back.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

it never works to screw with physical therapist....they always....always get you back.

Two words: Ice Massage B|

Hot rocks are SOOO much better
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm the FNG in our sales office, been here less than 3 months. We're all getting along pretty well so I have had a couple pranks played on me.

So yesterday i get called to the office next to mine to discuss some upcoming business. We finish discussing, and I sit back in my office. Immediately I get a phone call, pick up the receiver and begin to say hello. When i place the receiver on my ear i feel a cold squish.

I work in a large hotel, so we have a decent sized spa which we offer as incentive for VIPs coming through with big groups. Anyway, the spa left the sales team a bunch of test products a couple days earlier, so one of my coworkers put about 2 ounces of white handcream on/under my receiver. I looked like Ben Stiller in 'There's something about Mary'

I'm plotting my revenge... all ideas welcome. :)
edit: see attached photo of phone

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Food dissappears pretty quickly when left on the table in our office break room. So I replaced the creamy centers of about a dozen Oreos with toothpaste and brought them in to the office.:ph34r:

Most people spit them out, but one guy ate almost three of them and kept asking if they were the new mint kind.:S

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

OK, so April Fool's Day itself someone taped over the faucets in the Men's bathroom here in the barracks, got a few of us real good. Didn't get enough though, so he did it again today because he apparently couldn't get over it the first time. Douchebag.

And today when we were about to finish our nav run down to VA Beach, one of the other boats called us on the radio, gave us a position, told us to come alongside. They told our coxswain and engineer that they dropped a propeller shaft, and they had a plug in the shaft fitting to keep from flooding the boat. They opened their engine hatches to make it more realistic, and had everyone mustered in the pilothouse. We bought it right up until we put over our alongside lines. Then their coxswain was like, "Wow, you guys are fucking gullible. April Fools." Douchebag times two.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche