Tuna-Salad

Mc Donalds being sued again..

Some jerkoff is going to take Mc Donalds to court for 10 million because his burger had cheese on it and gave him an allergic reaction..

Maybe It's just me, but the dumbass should of checked his fucking burger before he ate it.

I don't have a link for the news article.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I really thought you where going to say he got a hot burger and bite into and it burned his mouth:D
You would think the dumb ass would have tasted the cheese as soon as he took the first bite and realized it.
So,what you are saying is he ate the whole fuckin thing and did not know it had cheese on it UNTIL he had a reaction?:S:S:S:S:S:S

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

So,what you are saying is he ate the whole fuckin thing and did not know it had cheese on it UNTIL he had a reaction?

Not necessarily.
Some people are so allergic to stuff (eg certain fruits) that even eating from an unwashed plate upon whihc the fruit has been cut is enough to make them swell up like a beach ball.
It's hard to condemn the person or McD for that matter without knowing more facts - did the customer ASK for a burger without cheese, or is this yet another "drying your dog in the microwave oven" kind of claim?

On a side note:

I really thought you where going to say he got a hot burger and bite into and it burned his mouth

They serve the burgers ABOVE room temperature n the US? :o
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Ya,I know what you saying about the serverity of a allergic reaction.Just alot of people,well you know.
As far as the burger above room temp.,somtimes you do get lucky,but I never had one so hot it would even cause me to think it was "hot":S:D

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Just alot of people,well you know...

..have got an IQ just as close to room temperature as a typical McDonalds burger... I know.

As far as the burger above room temp.,somtimes you do get lucky,but I never had one so hot it would even cause me to think it was "hot":S:D

My personal favourite was the one they forgot to put the 'meat' in... just some cardboard-ish bun and some runny mayonaise and brown vegatables..
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I don't know if he ate the entire burger or not, but still...

I check my food to make sure those kids didn't fuck it up before I leave..

The guy could of done the same, THUS the reaction is HIS fault...
Just my $0.02
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

So,what you are saying is he ate the whole fuckin thing and did not know it had cheese on it UNTIL he had a reaction?

Not necessarily.
Some people are so allergic to stuff (eg certain fruits) that even eating from an unwashed plate upon whihc the fruit has been cut is enough to make them swell up like a beach ball.
It's hard to condemn the person or McD for that matter without knowing more facts - did the customer ASK for a burger without cheese, or is this yet another "drying your dog in the microwave oven" kind of claim?

On a side note:

I really thought you where going to say he got a hot burger and bite into and it burned his mouth

They serve the burgers ABOVE room temperature n the US? :o

McDonals serves cheeseburgers... if you are that allergic to cheese, keep your ass away from a cheese burger resturant.

If you are allergic to peanuts, don't go and dine at Sally's Peanut Shack.

Seems common sense to me. >:(
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

IQ as close to the temp,that was my thoughts exactly,just didn't know how to say it.
Now I didn't here about the "lack of meat" incident[laugh
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

You didn't 'cause while I might have an IQ close to room temperature, I'm still Dutch.. We don't sue so quickly. :P

When that happened to me I casually walked over to the counter and kindly explained to the nice girl serving out the 'food' that, while I have nothing but understanding for cutbacks, this was ridiculous.

She turned a particularly flattering shade of vermillion and gave me another burger.
It was even freshly prepared with the lettuce still crisp. :)
ETA: "IQ close to room temperature" - one of my favourite sayings :)

~mom

:D:D:D:DSo it happened to you!!!That kinda funny,man.
If you don't mind I think I'll be using your "IQ close to room temp."alot!!
just wanted to get your ok first,I don't want a copyright infringement lawsuit:P:S:D:D:D:D
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Meh, as long as you pay the royalties, you'll be fine.

I'll have my people call your people to work something out, mmmkay?

EDIT: 'speling' :$

~mom

Sounds good.My people will be in contact with your people so they know which of my people your people should get ahold of.
My people are pretty hard to get some time so maybe I should have my people just contact you directly,then you can tell the people that got ahold of you which people I should get ahold of........:S:S:S:S
Never mind I'll get send ya a few bucks everytime I say it,ok

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I regularly use the "IQ slightly superior to rectal temperature". Of course, we are a tad more intelligent in my country :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I regularly use the "IQ slightly superior to rectal temperature". Of course, we are a tad more intelligent in my country :D

You know an overinflated ego is a sign of a lower IQ
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

He will sue.

He will get money.

Of all people, how could we as skydivers expect anything else?

Tort reform is just one of many things that would help bring a little common sense back to this country. Unfortunately, (much like the flat-taxers are realizing about the IRS), the personal injury business has become too big just to go away. So, every day, our world gets a little more restrictive. We'll be signing waivers at McD's soon enough.

Elvisio "[:/]" Rodriguez

edited for grammammer

if it is possible to get $3 million by being completely stupid then this guy will get some cash for being a little stupid

remember the fat lady in the sports car with the coffee between her thunder thighs?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Well, that explains quite a few things about a few people in SC... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well, that explains quite a few things about a few people in SC... ;)

Actually I just made that up. Although it sounds like it could be true. I could research it, but how do you quantify ego?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192