LuckyMcSwervy

Humor Me ;-)

OK, humor me friends....

Do you think I can get 13 more jumps in before May 21st so I can get my B License??

Yes or No are your only options. :P

Keep in mind I can only jump on the weekends between now and then...

;)

Edited to say: Water training, written test, accuracy jumps, etc. are already completed. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Providing you've got the $$ and the weather stays fine no probs.....
Use the packers and try to borrow another rig.....
That way you should be able to get atleast 30 jumps B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

OK, humor me friends....

Do you think I can get 13 more jumps in before May 21st so I can get my B License??

Yes or No are your only options. :P

Keep in mind I can only jump on the weekends between now and then...

;)

Edited to say: Water training, written test, accuracy jumps, etc. are already completed. :)

make a trip to florida....;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I think you can do it... weather cooperating and all! I 'think' from what I've read somewhere you may have a bet of some sort with someone on if you can do it or not... and you don't seem to me like the kind of chick who likes to lose bets! :P (Course, I guess I don't know if losing this one is really winning... hehe!)

Good luck anyway! :)

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

I always use packers. YAY for them!!

And I think I have plenty of jump tickets.... I can buy more if I'm short. :)
30 jumps! FUNNY!! I've never done more than 4 in a day!! :D

The most I've ever done in one day was 9 or 10.... And I didn't have any packer to use....

If I could do it you can B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

you are the only one that can stop you

+1 !!!!! B|
dudeist skydiver # 19515

I think the most I did in one day was 11....:ph34r:

I think the most I did in one day was 11....:ph34r:

My record is 13. It was a Mullins' King Air Boogie $99 Til Ya Puke.

13 jumps on Saturday starting with the first load at 8 am sharp and ending on the sunset load at about 8 pm. I then made 3 more jumps Sunday morning before saying "fuck it, I'm tired" and started the 4 hour drive home. :P

These days, 5 jumps is probably the most I can handle in a day.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

9 in a day (packing myself) is my record. But that was pretty much all that was possible because I was making every other load (back in Utah). Now that I get to the ground quicker and pack faster I could probably squeeze in a couple more (if the next load was a fuel stop) if I was at a faster DZ again.

13 in a weekend should be no problem with even a little focus.

9 in a day (packing myself) is my record. But that was pretty much all that was possible because I was making every other load (back in Utah). Now that I get to the ground quicker and pack faster I could probably squeeze in a couple more (if the next load was a fuel stop) if I was at a faster DZ again.

I have 2 weekends left to get 13 in... ;)

3 or 4 jumps a day for 4 days, easily done without weather holds. Take off early from work on Fridays and sneak one or two jumps in too. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

3 or 4 jumps a day for 4 days, easily done without weather holds. Take off early from work on Fridays and sneak one or two jumps in too. ;)

I wish I could but I can't right now... Big project. [:/]

Then SIUCC and get the jumps in on the weekends. :P Why are you hoping to get them done by the 21st? Just curious.

Then SIUCC and get the jumps in on the weekends. :P Why are you hoping to get them done by the 21st? Just curious.

Someone busted my balls saying they never saw me jump, then I said I bet I'll have my B license by the time they got back from being out of town. That someone said they didn't think I could do it. :P

So here I am with exactly 2 weeks left to not be a chump. ;)

Someone busted my balls saying they never saw me jump, then I said I bet I'll have my B license by the time they got back from being out of town. That someone said they didn't think I could do it. :P

So here I am with exactly 2 weeks left to not be a chump. ;)

Ummm, you have 37 jumps now, right? You need 100 jumps to get the B license. ;) 63 jumps to go. Better get on it. Chop chop! :P

You need 100 jumps to get the B license.

Beg pardon?

<--- look over there...

My mistake. I read the SIM wrong. It was typed up as this:

"Persons holding a USPA B license are able to exercise all privileges of an A-license holder, perform night jumps, with 100 jumps are eligible for the USPA Coach Rating, and must have -"

These are the minimum jump requirements for each license:

A - 25
B - 50
C - 200
D - 500