SarahC07

Satisfied Customer?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30846334/

Interesting...

---

Generally speaking, I don't keep a close watch on my service providers. I don't always scrutinize every statement I get from my bank, my cell phone provider, etc. Yes, I know I should.

However, I recently audited all of my bank statements from BOA over the past 3 - 4 years. I expected to find some sort of error, but did not. I have never been charged any fees to bank with Bank of America. I'm a satisfied customer. However, I understand that others have not had the same experience. How many of you use BOA? Are you satisfied with their service?

Another company I'm satisfied with: T-mobile. T-mobile wins me over with their customer service (been with them for at least 8 years). I can't remember a time that they've screwed me over and if I want something changed, just call and ask - they'll almost always do it. Also, their customer service representatives are always happy and competent. Competent is more important than happy in my book. Who else uses T-mobile? Are you happy with them?

I'm test driving Gexa Energy, at the moment. I'd give them 4 stars so far. 1 star short of 5 due to one annoying customer service representative... but I am earning one-pass miles with Continental (mile to dollar), so we'll see.

Thinking about moving away from State Farm Insurance - any recommendations for insurance providers? auto and renters.

Interesting...

Thinking about moving away from State Farm Insurance - any recommendations for insurance providers? auto and renters.

I have been EXTREMELY happy with USAA. Their customer service department absolutely has the right mindset. If you are eligible, I would HIGHLY recommend them.

after being repeatedly screwed over by fifth third bank i said fuck it, closed my account and opened one at BOA and couldnt be happier. i too have had no problems with any of their services or being charged any sort of fee.

as for insurance, id definitely recommend geico. they're great with customer service and they recently added renters onto their list of services offered. they have always been very helpful when ive dealt with them for policy changes and such.
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.

I've had Allstate's auto insurance for about 15 years, and I've been very happy with them. I also have my home insurance with them now, but I think they stopped accepting new customers for that, so I'm not sure if they offer insurance for renters.

As a rule of thumb, consumers can save money by switching auto insurance companies. Most companies tend to offer slightly discounted premiums to new customers (to their company, not to auto insurance in general) than to renewing customers, all else equal.

There is a similar rule of thumb for renewing term life insurance, although it is better justified. Since switching companies typically requires a new medical examination (which is typically not required for policy holders who renew), insurance companies assume renewing customers tried to switch companies, but the results of their medical exam did not justify lower rates. In other words, they assume only higher risk customers renew their term life policies, and that lower risk customers go elsewhere, since a fresher medical examination (of a healthy individual) can justify lower premiums than a medical exam that is 10-20 years or more old.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Funny you should mention BOA. I just last week got a note from them telling me about all the new fees they are going to start charging (min $10). 25+ years with BOA and they pissed me off.

I'm looking for a new bank.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Interesting...

I have been EXTREMELY happy with USAA. Their customer service department absolutely has the right mindset. If you are eligible, I would HIGHLY recommend them.

They screwed Caz when his house burned....7 years later it was settled and not very well.

Interesting...

They screwed Caz when his house burned....7 years later it was settled and not very well.

I would be interested to hear the detail of that situation.

Progressive ROCKS!!!! They have great rates and every single person I have every talked to on the phone has been friendly and helpful. When my car was totaled in January (not my fault), I had a check in my hands 24 hours later.
http://3ringnecklace.com/