d_squared431

What is your Alias name?

Are you talking about on here? You know you're not supposed to do that, right? ;)

Oh, and yes, I'm already looking at your IP addresses. :P

I'm breaking the rules then. Sorry but my name is too unique...I'm the only person on earth with my name so no way in hell am I using it on the internet. Jason IS my real first name however.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

There have been times when I should have used an alias but didn't. Sam is a pretty easy one to remember when drunk. :D:D

:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Unfortunately, when you're as much of a doofus as I am, people tend to know who you are before you even introduce yourself.. So a fake name is not really an option!!! :ph34r::ph34r::P

(Although in "real life", I'm not really "Nataly", but in fact "Natalie" - *gasp*!! I know.. It's probably shocking to everyone, but it's true!!!)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

“nerdgirl@....” is one of my email aliases on my primary mail server. When I got to my current employer, I was surprised that no one had claimed it given the high number of hardcore geeks around. But that high geek population also corresponds to an overall population ~80% male, so nerdgirl wouldn’t make much sense for most of the guys. :P

I don’t have a bar alias.

If someone/thing needs an identified that I recognize, i.e., the waiting list at a restaurant, “Esmerelda” is my usual ‘alias.’ (They don’t really need my name, just need something we both share as a marker/indicator.)

When I was in grad school, the gym had a sign-up sheet for stairmasters, ellipticals, etc. To me, that was another example of not really needing my name, so an alias would work. I used to work my way through the alphabet with themes: Greek Goddesses, scientists, writers, constellations, countries. Most of the time, no one cared; a guy did ask me one time if my name really was “Tunisia.” :D It was a silly lil’ game that I played for fun.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying