Girlfalldown

An Easter Story

You all might wonder why you don't receive your secret little Easter baskets anymore. I bet you think it's because you've grown up. Well, I know the truth.

The year was around 1976. I was just a little kid.
We were driving home from a trip to the Colorado River where we went once or twice a year on holiday. My mother was driving. She liked to drive very fast and usually pushed 100 most the way. It was probably around midnight the night before Easter. You know, the night when the Easter Bunny is running from house to house hiding those Easter baskets?
Anyway, my older brother and I were asleep in the back seats. Suddenly we were awaken by a terrible thump and my mom's little Honda Civic bounced over something. It was loud. It was big. That was when my mom yells out to us in the back seat: " OH MY GOD KIDS! I JUST RAN OVER THE EASTER BUNNY!" I killed the Easter Bunny!".

We had run over a big jackrabbit. I can't even begin to explain the guilt I felt for all of the undelivered baskets and the other little children going without their chocolatey treats.

We got home very late that night and went right to bed. The next morning my mom had my brother and I wash the car. This included hosing off underneath where we found bits of Easter Bunny hair, blood, skin and some other unidentifiable things.

I never got another Easter Basket.

So I'm sorry to say, it was my mother's fault that there is no Easter Bunny anymore. She killed him and she didn't even stop. I guess that's a hit and run too!

I'm so ashamed of this. I don't think I will ever forgive her.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Oh that was just one small thing. If you only knew! ;)

id rather not know.
cuz then I'd be just a fucked up as you.
and NOBODY wants that! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I was always concerned about why the EB was a religious figure anyway.

Read Lamb by Christopher Moore. It explains everything. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was always concerned about why the EB was a religious figure anyway.

Read Lamb by Christopher Moore. It explains everything. :)

I endured all the religious stuff over the years. I only refer to it for amusement purposes.

Easter/Eostre, Maypole dance/fertility rites, eggs/fertility, Spring/planting season start.

Those Druids must have knocked the bottom out of it around planting time. :ph34r:

I think that religion has taken a turn for the worst when we no longer consider a good serious boinking as part of our religious festivals.

Want to know how the EB gets all those eggs?
:ph34r:

I never fucked a chicken

New best quote of the night. :D

That is one of those things that "appear".

Ever been in a bar, telling a joke, and just as you are about to scream out the punchline - the music stops.
"blah...blah... AND I SHOT THE HOOKER..."

This would be an attention-getter, no doubt.
:D

"I NEVER FUCKED A CHICKEN... errrr... ummm..."

That explains it...

You were traumatized as a kid.
I'd be fucked up too! :o:P

Are you sure you phrased that correctly?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun