prince albert

Post pictures.
:P

Isn't this inciting the very thing that HH is hammering out of the forums?:o

And to think - he lets you moderate. [tsk tsk]

What have these forums come to?

:)

Oh - and I bet he will post just as much of his body that YOU do.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:S

And hear I thought you were pullin' the ol', "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" gag...

... anyway, good luck with that jammin' a sharp metal object through your penis thing. :S I'm sure it will be all you want it to be after it heals up in like 6 months, doesn't hurt to get a boner anymore and you get used to sitting to pee like a girl (sorry ladies)...

:D

:S

And hear I thought you were pullin' the ol', "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" gag...

... anyway, good luck with that jammin' a sharp metal object through your penis thing. :S I'm sure it will be all you want it to be after it heals up in like 6 months, doesn't hurt to get a boner anymore and you get used to sitting to pee like a girl (sorry ladies)...

:D

And I thought he was considering visiting Saskatchewan.

:D:D:D
'Shell

Thanks for all the useful info. keep it coming

I got pierced with a 10ga. captive bead ring. (like the one turtle posted) My piercer said he liked to use larger guages because of the "cheese slicer" effect. that was enough for me, 10 it is. It took about 2 weeks before it didn't hurt to get hard. A friend of mine was having sex within a week when he got his done, YMMV My SO loves it, and so do i. It adds a LOT of sensitivity. Now i have a 4ga captive ring, i have also had a 4ga horseshoe shaped barbell and a 4 ga curved barbell with 3/8" beads on each end. Urinals are your friend, aiming "down" at a toilet usually causes a split stream, but you learn quickly how not to piss on your pants.:D

Hope that answers your questions, if you have more pm me.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.