DangerRoo

calling all... wake the hell up *please*

k, Im back!!!!!........ *restrictions apply lol* ..hee ee

as long as my barrowed "friends access" keeps me on, cause I lost my job today :(
I know!
so ... drinking and need entertaining!!!! stressed out.. need to jump.. or be adult like
(sigh, ya know pay bills and stuff.. blah blah)

just want some good entertaining fun, even from you lurkers who normally wouldnt post!!!
Please, its late I dont have a lot of options here... make a post already, just be there! its been a really fucked up day for me and Im usually happy go lucky but I worked at this place for over 9 years and well very hard to say good bye. Good things coming ahead though I hope!

so enough of my story, lets talk about something else... anything... buler, buler... :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

please do and forget all about the typo spelling issues, its part of it lol;)

Never! I'm always a stickler for proper typing, even when I'm drunk-posting as well :)
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

ahhh damn, Im busted then. k can ya forget about me typin lol

so whatcha ya drinkin or why ya up so late
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Did ya ever hear the one about the midget that tried to jump the grand canyon?

He fell short.[:/]

No offense Gia...:P:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I once started a policy that anytime a fellow skydiver lost their job, I'd buy them a skydive or two.

I think it was a jinx though... the very next weekend, all the jumpers at the DZ had lost their jobs?? I should have that second morgage payed off in a couple years. :P

Hang in there!

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

My brother has told that joke 10 times...it is still funny everytime he does LOL....

The most recent time was last night in he car on the way to my nephews graduation. My sister in law was driving...they were bickering back and forth and out of the blue he tells our dad that joke...we busted up laughing. So asked him where that came from...his response.. "Cause she's (points to sister in law) driving me nuts!" ROFLMAO...yea that made for a good laugh from everyone, including sister in law :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

you should just find a new job over here in spokane...then i can play with roo all of the time instead of just once a year. sorry to hear about the job thingy - [:/][:/][:/]

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You know...this would be the perfect time for you to move to the Atlanta area where all the cool people are. ;):D

>:(>:(>:(>:( - hey now...quit trying to steal the cool west coast chics.....there aren't many of us around and we got to stick together - :P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!