SARLDO

3 years ago today...

my best friend made me the happiest man on earth and became my wife.

I love her. :)
That is all, just thought I would share. You may now proceed with your lives.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Thanks Boinky/LisaH. She's an amazing woman (has to be to put up with me :P ) Now, if only I could get her to take up skydiving ;)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Thanks Boinky/LisaH. She's an amazing woman (has to be to put up with me :P ) Now, if only I could get her to take up skydiving ;)

Eh, if she does, she does. Don't push her. Be grateful she's ok with you doing it. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I was actually joking. She has made it absolutely clear that she wants nothing to do with jumping out of aircraft. She loves it when I come home all :)
Besides, if I got her jumping, she'd probably want me to play BINGO in return (not that there's anything wrong with BINGO :P )

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

i dont get thanked for, in my honest attempt to feel you! i really did.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

It's funny you mentioned BINGO. I play every now and then. I mentioned that fact on the phone to my then 13 year old son. You could hear the horror and revulsion in his voice when he said,

"MOM! Only old people play BINGO!" :D

I guess I should feel appreciative that he doesn't consider me old! ;)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Post #4. "Guy's" is plural, which included you. But to make you feel better, thank you so very, very much virgin-burner.:)

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

It's funny you mentioned BINGO. I play every now and then. I mentioned that fact on the phone to my then 13 year old son. You could hear the horror and revulsion in his voice when he said,

"MOM! Only old people play BINGO!" :D

I guess I should feel appreciative that he doesn't consider me old! ;)

I actually have played BINGO when I was in WA state (indoor activities were all the rage back then) and made the mistake of sitting in a "regulars" lucky seat. I thought she was going to try to kick my ass. I moved, she won... go figure.

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Yup. I feel your pain there.

One night, I showed up before the doors opened at 5 because I finished running my errands early. I waited patiently. A few women showed up JUST as the doors were about to open and crowded the front door. I didn't want to be pushy, so I let them have their way. When the doors opened, they basically RAN to the area they wanted to sit in, which happened to be in non-smoking where I sit, and proceeded to hold all of the computer BINGO machines with daubers for their friends. I didn't get a seat in non-smoking that night. :o

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

my best friend made me the happiest man on earth and became my wife.

I love her. :)
That is all, just thought I would share. You may now proceed with your lives.

That is very nice. A lot of men act all ... "macho" and rarely publicly admit to to such feelings.

You're awesome!!! Happy Aniversary.

O