cocheese

Should OlympiaStoica become a Smutkateer?

Once upon a time, there were three smutkateers in the bonfire. They were horny little devils. Well, they still are. One backed out of the club and was soon replaced by a younger smutkateer. Now one of the originals doesn't post anymore.

Anyway, babe, it is an honor to be one. Take pride in your smutty posts and horniness and embrace the Smutkateerdom for all it is worth.

I'm not sure what is worth, but i think it's good luck to become one as all new members seem to get what they want. And we the viewer get some peace and quiet for a week or two. It's all good.:D

So what do you say? Are you in?:P

Do a search. This an important position so do your homework. You will be contacted by RostaricanAir soon. We'll take a vote and see if you have what it takes to be a Smutkateer.:D

Meanwhile, keep posting your thoughts whatever they may be.:P

Umm ... yeah ... I did the search (or somebody pointed me to it). I can tell you for sure I don't "qualify" :|.

Good try though ... I see you're bored on this Friday night. I got a broken ankle -- what is your excuse?

O

Once upon a time, there were three smutkateers in the bonfire. They were horny little devils. Well, they still are. One backed out of the club and was soon replaced by a younger smutkateer. Now one of the originals doesn't post anymore.

Anyway, babe, it is an honor to be one. Take pride in your smutty posts and horniness and embrace the Smutkateerdom for all it is worth.

I'm not sure what is worth, but i think it's good luck to become one as all new members seem to get what they want. And we the viewer get some peace and quiet for a week or two. It's all good.:D

So what do you say? Are you in?:P

Best decision I've made in a longggggggggggg time. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Bascially...

Are you willing to become the equivalent of an online whore, posting nothing but sex shit to this forum, and maybe, since we as a internet group actually meet up and jump together, unlike other forums where people talk shit, you have to deal with you reputation?

I think that should cover it.

/just has to live up to being an asshole

Bascially...

Are you willing to become the equivalent of an online whore, posting nothing but sex shit to this forum, and maybe, since we as a internet group actually meet up and jump together, unlike other forums where people talk shit, you have to deal with you reputation?

Finally! Thank you!

Oh no. I can't deal with my online reputation. Stupid people can't seperate the two. They formed opinions about me based on my posts which were intended to entertain a bored group of people who are a lot like me.
Fuck i guess you can't fix stupid so i better just quit posting and go jump. I'll let you bored people post your stupid posts about Farrah Fawcett in Michael Jackson threads.:S:|:)

Bascially...

And that's why I love you as my friend, Katana Boy. B|B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

So, the only requirement is to be "horny"? Hell, 95%+ of people here would qualify ...

And who are the other two members?

Inquiring minds what to know :ph34r: ...

O

No offense to Señor Queso, but I prefer my own synopsis of what a [B]Smutsketeer actually is. (Searches are hindered by the fact that no one spells that name the same way twice except me.)
It can be found on THIS thread. And it's really much more frivolous and yet dignified than some people make it sound. ;)

[Edited to Add]: At least I find it MUCH more dignified than the ludicrous practice of taking ANYTHING that's posted to the internet SERIOUSLY! :S
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Best decision I've made in a longggggggggggg time. ;)

And YOU young lady, can feel free to stop publicly denouncing, and distancing yourself from this "organization" anytime you'd like.
We GET it. You're BETTER than us! >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is