virgin-burner

I'M SOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!

3rd weekend no jumping..

i'm drinking constantly since noon..

i think i should go out tonight, hit on a random fat chick and have meaningless sex with her. and put it up the "wrong" hole, just for the fun of it. or, coz i'm sooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooored!!!

[:/]
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

3rd weekend no jumping..

i'm drinking constantly since noon..

i think i should go out tonight, hit on a random fat chick and have meaningless sex with her. and put it up the "wrong" hole, just for the fun of it. or, coz i'm sooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooored!!!

1st step: Stop drinking! Perhaps then, you'll fall over some not that fat chicks, will have a thrilling and wonderful date ... and probably, will see and enjoy her again, next day. Still sober, that'll be some new experience!!

2nd step: Stop posting drunken sh*t!

3rd step: Stop drinking and try to find out the real" wrong" one ..... :ph34r:

Beginner >:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I was bored but now the bar is filling up an loads of punters to swap bullshit with,
later I'm going to make scampi in a basket an rob them blind,

I love emptying the pockets of stupid townies.

Gone fishing

High gusting winds today... Only done 3 jumps :(

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

hit on a random fat chick

I Just lost alot of respect for you....

NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

A Little trick I learned to help you when your wearing your beer goggles.

The Rule Of 90.

When your drunk as fuck and everything loks good, but your a little worried you might be making a bad call. put your elbows on your hips and extend your arms out 90 degrees. If she dosent fit in between your arms you are going to regret it in the morning;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

The Rule Of 90.

When your drunk as fuck and everything loks good, but your a little worried you might be making a bad call. put your elbows on your hips and extend your arms out 90 degrees. If she dosent fit in between your arms you are going to regret it in the morning;)

Let me guess ... you don't get laid much; women naturally have wider hips than men and that "rule" of yours would eliminate a lot of us.

O

NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

The Rule Of 90.

Let me guess ... you don't get laid much; women naturally have wider hips than men and that "rule" of yours would eliminate a lot of us.

O

well im 6'4" so my hips are much higher than most girls, my hands usually fall in that nice place where the curves come together....

This is just a general rule to help when your ability to make decisions is horribly impaired. If you find yourself with a couple of 45degree angles you may be in a little deep.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Pour gasoline on yourself and strike a match. Very exciting. :ph34r:

i was gonna say something about an explosive belt and a certain embsssy, but that would make the thread go to SC.. :D:D:D

but no, dont think i'll ever be THAT bored.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

We always make fun of him for the scooter (since we ride motorcycles) that his is a toy :) so we gift wrapped it for him.

Also have done the "wrap a car in plastic wrap"

One of my favorites was spending 4 hours with 3 other guys covering a desk from top to bottom in Post-it notes. every square inch, even underneath. And individually wrapping every thing on the desk in bubble wrap and making sure everything went back in the exact same place since she was a bit OCD about it.

Man if I was at home I could attach pictures :)

This is a fun trick.

1. Take a screen shot of the colleagues desktop and save that screen shot as an image file of some sort (*.bmp or *.jpg).
2. Move ALL of the icons/shortcuts to another folder on the harddrive.
3. Set the screen shot image as the desktop background.
4. Hang around when he/she are trying to double click a shortcut

Funny as hell until they figure out wtf happened and who's responsible.... Then you probably have to run like the wind :D:D:D

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!