slcooper

Newby

What's up everyone! Just found this forum, looks like alot of cool people on here. I'm doing my first tandem tomorrow morning at Skydive Spaceland. I would say wish me luck but the person who is going to be jumping with my big ass will be needing it instead.

Steve
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Not really, excited is a better word... I figure one of two things is going to happen, either I will live or die.

Other possibilities:
- You vomit.
- You wet your pants.
- You spend the entire dive screaming "OH GOD!!!" with you eyes closed.
- You pass out.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not really, excited is a better word... I figure one of two things is going to happen, either I will live or die.

yep, just like the lottery, "It's all 50/50, you either win or you don't."
Lottery idiot interviewed on TV
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Other possibilities:
- You vomit.
- You wet your pants.
- You pass out.

I do that every weekend anyways without having to jump out of a plane ;)
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Other possibilities:
- You vomit.
- You wet your pants.
- You pass out.

I do that every weekend anyways without having to jump out of a plane ;)

Well, at least have the decency not to vomit in the plane, where other jumpers must deal with it.
And don't vomit in the air; Remember which way the wind is blowing, and where your tandem master is.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That was an amazing and addicting experience! It was so much fun I almost ran to manifest to buy my second tandem for later that day. Didn't puke, but a camera man did say that every instructor on the plane would give me $20 if I managed to on the way down, LOL The guy strapped to my back didn't think it was funny :)

As a matter of fact I did think about selling the motorcycle, doesn't even compare to skydiving!

Don't do it... you'll miss it. Trust me:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.