dropdeded

Fucking Disgusted

What is with this showing of Michael jacksons little girl over and over and over:| My wife had news then entertainment shows on tv this evening and one particular show played her crying again and again, I turned that shit off. And there it is on channel after channel. What is wrong with this fucking world. Fucking disgusting>:( Its like these piss ass tv reporters shoving a camera into the face of a local mother yesterday right after her baby drowned "ooh thats horrible mom, tell us how horrible you feel, now tell us some more..."

Sick!
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

They have jumped all over her because daddy jacko did an awesome job keeping her and her brothers under wraps all these years from the media and most importantly, the papparazzi. To be honest, the memorial service is the first time I have ever seen what the kids looked like.

Now the family is gonna have to hide the kids again until all this shit dies down, if it ever does.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sorry, but ratings are the only thing that count.

How do you get ratings?

Appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Over the last 3 decades TV "news" is continually aiming their appeal lower & lower & lower...
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.