squirrel

How hot is it where you are?

For those joking about a dry heat not making much of a difference, try out 98 degrees with 90% RH and let me know what you think about the dry heat! Goes the same for the cold. I've lived in places where a high of -10 was a heatwave and have never been colder than I was on a windy day that was 45 and 90% RH. Didn't matter how many layers you wore, the wet cold got through 'em all!
Killing threads since 2004.

For those joking about a dry heat not making much of a difference, try out 98 degrees with 90% RH and let me know what you think about the dry heat! Goes the same for the cold. I've lived in places where a high of -10 was a heatwave and have never been colder than I was on a windy day that was 45 and 90% RH. Didn't matter how many layers you wore, the wet cold got through 'em all!

No kidding. I'm not hot weather person (give me the pacific northwest anyday) but I've done 128 dry and that is WAY better than 90s wet.

Just the other day the actual temp here in AL was only 84 but the humidity made the heat index 111 and its was unbearable.

80s here... But it FEELS a lot hotter...

it's a killer....

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

well right now in az its monsoon season, usually, so normally it would be 115 with 80 humidity and no wind. right now its just damed hot here. Ive lived and worked in the south and its worse here to me than there.
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak

117 in Baghdad. It's been bouncing between 113 and 117 for weeks. Just starting to take an upturn.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You win... (or lose :S ). I remember that crazy heat in the Gulf. No thank you. I'll take my 77 deg and 92% humidity in Orlando at 0700 thank you.

Psssst: be safe. :)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

9am thunder bay, ontario....its a balmy 12 celcius

its been a terrible summer so far cold and wet
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

I thought about jumping today, then I felt the humidity when I opened the door to let the cat out. Ugh...forget it. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Minneapolis, Minnesota - 8:32 PM 62 degrees? WTF?

.......And just for the record, this is summer here!!!! The one thing minnesotans know is, "if you don't like our weather, wait 5 minutes!!

See you all at the DZ as soon as the sky clears.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I'm in Houston.... don't even ask.

Just got back from NJ, and I forgot two things that jogged backed to memory while back up there:

-What rain looks like (almost crapped myself when I saw it rain while I was up there.)
-And what it feels like to be under 100 degrees without 100% humidity. Felt nice to breathe again! :S

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)