fossg

Travel advice

My 25th wedding anniversary is coming up in Nov. I plan on taking the wife on a cruise to Hawaii. I was thinking about booking a 4 day cruise to Mexico just to see if it would be fun before going for the big one. Any one have any cruise lines they would recomend?

My only cruse experience was a southern Caribbean cruise with royal Caribbean and I absolutely loved it! I thought I'd get bored on the ship but even with 7 night's I still didn't see everything. It was a blast and highly recommended. All your meals are included and everything I ate was fantastic! I never felt the need to go to their specialty restaurants because their was something new in the dining room every night. The entertainment was great and had something for everyone. They treat you like a king. house keeping, turn down service and a room atendent that always remembered your name and even how you liked your pillows:o I wasn't even bothered by too many children (I really like kids just not in my face when I'm on a romantic trip with my boyfriend) because they had their own area's and the indoor pool was adults only.

Anyway I think you will have a blast!

Here are some pic's of things to do on the ship

Fly like a girl

I don't have any advice, but WOW.. 25 years of "togetherness".. That's *fantastic*! Congrats to both of you :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'm booked for my first cruise on Nov 5th. Taking the GF on a little one to get our feet wet. Going to Cozumel out of New Orleans. Nice way to treat ourselves after this deployment.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on 25 years! Very heart-warming for the rest of us. Hope you have a wonderful time wherever you go.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Cruises are wonderful vacations. Everything is taken care of for you and you get to see some great places. It's still my favorite vacation. However, prices aren't what they seem and some of my clients are put off by that.

Liquor - not free and not inexpensive. You'll have to give them a credit card when you board and you'll get a sail-pass card to use for purchases. If you're not careful you can ring up a nice tab at the bars.

Tips - although it's not mandatory tipping your room steward and your waiter is a nice thing to do.

Shore excursions - not free and can be expensive.

Some restaurants onboard - not free

As long as you understand the other charges you will have control and be able to enjoy your trip more.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne