RastaRicanAir

Ever taken a leak out the door of a jump plane?

I was gonna give this to one of my little Smutsketeers, but they have all the fun. And Professor X has to keep his chops honed too.

Besides, I'm ashamed I never thought about this concept until today!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I've heard stories from over-worked pilots on crazy-busy days at the DZ who, after all the jumpers exited, would trim for level flight, check for traffic, boogie back to the door and take care of business, then boogie back to the cockpit.

Names have been omitted to protect the small-bladdered.

Elvisio "Oh No! Blowback!" Rodriguez

A funny and at least somewhat-related story...

Many years ago at the Convention, one of the CASAs flying had the relief tube in place near the door. It was just dangling there and one of the obviously female and obviously new-to-the-sport jumpers in the first group asked what it was for. One of the obviously male and obviously "old-salt" jumpers from the same group says "oh, that's how you talk to the pilot. If you want to give a course correction on jump run you just talk into that. The sound waves run through the tube up to the cockpit. Try it out and say hi to them."

She stands up and makes her way to the relief tube. Her friends waited until she was actually reaching for the thing before they stopped her and let her in on the joke. Needless to say, the whole plane was in on the joke by then.

Elvisio "damn funny tho" Rodriguez

out the back of the CASA on the way to altitude, of course it was all blowing back in the plane

it wasn't too funny for the folks in the back until I turned around and showed them the plastic bladder and tube that were dripping water :D:D

yea, yea I should of had video

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Never have, and never will. For reasons obvious. However I have seen people spit out the door, and that stuff just sprays all over the side of the fuselage behind the door.

Oh yeah, that reminds me of the time I got roadhead and found out months later that the fluids got splattered along the rear quarter panel on my '96 Mustang by my wife. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never have, and never will. For reasons obvious. However I have seen people spit out the door, and that stuff just sprays all over the side of the fuselage behind the door.

Oh yeah, that reminds me of the time I got roadhead and found out months later that the fluids got splattered along the rear quarter panel on my '96 Mustang by my wife. :S

How the hell did THAT happen??
Always be kinder than you feel.

I came in her mouth and she leaned out the window and spit. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:o Totally NOT what I was thinking. :o
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm gonna forget that this discussion is in the wrong thread just long enough to say "WHAT THE FF***CCKK??!!"

That's not only hurtful, but in a Mustang it's grounds for divorce.
....Pretty damned funny though....
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

:o Totally NOT what I was thinking. :o

Yeah it just hit me that I am a little twisted when I planned my reply to be "Hey Billy - does that mean she spits!" and then I read his response...

Yeah, I'm not right.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I think a gal would have to be either on the camera step or rear float

Silly Broke - Think Skyvan . . . Just lift up the plexiglass . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun