Andy_Copland

The 10 most historically inaccurate movies

But seriously, the U571 history was esp. interesting...didn't know that.

I think everyone in the UK does, or did when that movie came out :D

See I"m Russian...and some Russian people (not I though) still think that Russia is responsible for every single technological advancement and/or great discovery in the 20th and 21st centuries. :D:P

Of course it's true. The U.S. had to invent all these great things to crush the then USSR!:P So....indirectly, they're responsible!:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

History of the World, Part I is far from accurate. I mean, the caveman being eaten by a dinosaur? You lost me at that...

Its lack of accuracy makes it one of the funniest movies I ever saw. Though the filmmaker managed to dig up some pretty amazing footage of an ice skating routine done by Adolf Hitler. I had no idea how skilled he was. Probably wouldve given Dick Buttons a run for his money.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

History of the World, Part I is far from accurate. I mean, the caveman being eaten by a dinosaur? You lost me at that...

Its lack of accuracy makes it one of the funniest movies I ever saw. Though the filmmaker managed to dig up some pretty amazing footage of an ice skating routine done by Adolf Hitler. I had no idea how skilled he was. Probably wouldve given Dick Buttons a run for his money.

Not to mention that human skeet shooting was not invented until the 1900s
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Good read indeed...thanks for the link Andy.

But note that Mel Gibson has a hand in 3 of the 10 movies. Just sayin'...;)

Just sayin' what? That he's a nutjob? :S No news flash there.
I notice they didn't have the balls to question the accuracy of that other little bloody epic he made.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Personally i am surprised Star wars didnt make the list. I was very dissappointed when I found out that shit didnt really happen a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero