GogglesnTeeth

How is everyone doing with "Rule The Seas?"

how do i search the loading docks?

Get yourself to the loading docks if you're not already there. Click "search" on the left hand side of the screen. Then put the minimum dollar amount in, e.g. $1,000,000 and leave the maximum amount blank. The "port" field should already say "Loading Docks" if that's where you are, and the "attackable" field should say "yes". Pull down the "online" menu and set it to "no", then hit search. That'll tell you everyone who's in the loading docks with more than a million in their pocket who's not online and not in the hospital.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

then MUG and hit F5 till it stops feeling good (or you run out of nerve)..BANK IMMEDIATELY.~~April

A level 4 player can't mug. They don't have enough nerve to do it even once, much less to F5 on it.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

See? I didn't remember that you couldn't mug in the docks. I saw all that money after I got out. Wait for it...waaaait for it....

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

There should be 'hunting day' were they just let everyone in the loading dock for an hour. That would be sooooooooo much fun!!

But cheer up, Woody, people don't wise up much when they get to other ports and still leave money laying around.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Just lost all 24mil on that damn 50/50....ah so greedy!

If you're level 2...do searches of the loading docks and rob EVERYBODY you see. Once you leave the docks you can't get back in and thats where money is just laying around Oh..well..you know about money laying around, right?

I'm telling you, you're going to miss that money when you leave. Rob them and bank them that next second!~~April

i wish i knew that when i was back in the docks [:/]

Good words of wisdom!!!! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Just lost all 24mil on that damn 50/50....ah so greedy!

If you're level 2...do searches of the loading docks and rob EVERYBODY you see. Once you leave the docks you can't get back in and thats where money is just laying around Oh..well..you know about money laying around, right?

I'm telling you, you're going to miss that money when you leave. Rob them and bank them that next second!~~April

i wish i knew that when i was back in the docks [:/]

Good words of wisdom!!!! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

well guess it explains why i couldn't do it then [:/]:SB|

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Screw it..I logged out somewhere around 9m. I couldn't win a decent fight so I gave up and decided to have 'training day' Train/crimes and prison breaks only.

And I'm trying to keep my awakes for effective training, which means I'm moving slow.

I'm sick of beating on te same people then they run to outer posts..so I guess I'll just train :(

You know what MAY be fun..and it will take a lot of coordination...Sky Pirates, Asleep at the Wheel AND Atli Thieves figure out how to get a triple gang mug B|.

Time to do the dip/dig and more training and crime. I thing I'll need my slots for daytime insteadof the midnight hour. I just don't want ot fight tonight because I'm losing.

There should be 'send flowers' slots to make your gangmates feel better. When I first started, a guy (administrator?) just hauled off and sent me a drink of rum. I was no worse off for it, but do YOU guys have a bottle of rum in some port that you can send drinks and is that a general hello?

So much to learn and work out!!! Fun fun!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

arrr matey, i only be an 82 of sky pirates, but me training is getting through the roof...

it's all about ye train matey...

arrrr, pirates don't do flowers arrrr, they do loot and treasure ;)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I'm still on Server1 because it was very time consuming to get to the level I'm at, so I don't want to start over on Server2. A certain someone on here thought it'd be funny to send me a million dollars while I was on the road and not accessing RTS just to watch me get naval attacks and mugged by "the enemies":| I don't understand the sense of humor but it's okay, I'm about to upgrade my house and ship anyway:)

Bump!
Anyone still playing this.
It's been over a year now.... still playing in my spare time.
My Rule the seas stats....

[EFS] GogglesnTeeth
HP: 20,450 / 20,450 [100%]
Type: Pirate
Crimes: 4,708
Level: 409
Gang: Sky Pirates
City: Port Royal
House: Caribbean Chain
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"