mrwrong

Helicopter heist

Woooow..... Some serious planning behind this....

http://www.thelocal.se/22234/20090923/

Definitely not the average stupid criminal doing this..
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Yep... The Hollywood vibe is quite strong ;)

According to the local media not sabotaged, but "suspicious objects" were placed very close to the Police helo's... So they had to investigate them before removal.....

IED's aren't very unusual even here these days :(
A heist in Gothembug some year ago they actually detonated a cople of charges around the city to create diversions around the primary object.

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

I just heard an update on the radio....

The stolen Helicopter has been found about 30 clicks north from where they robbed.....

The theory is that the pilot was very skilled.... They put the helo down in a small clearing in the forrest..... BIG trees only 1 meter from the end of the rotor blades..... Takes a REAL pilot to do that!!!!!
dudeist skydiver # 19515

One suspect arrested earlier today :D

Maybe some Hollywood producer will read about it and steal the concept for a movie ;)

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Yeah, Ocean's 14. They would have to go bigger, though, so they would probably us a Chinook, and an Apache.:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Yeah, Ocean's 14. They would have to go bigger, though, so they would probably us a Chinook, and an Apache.:D

If it ain't worth overdoing it ain't worth doing at all..
:D:D:D
dudeist skydiver # 19515

They landed 2km away from my house, I heard them flying really low but I couldnt see them...now there are police cars everywhere, I should go take a walk to the place where they landed, maybe I will find something in the forest:)
Oh, the helikopter was stolen:P
Impressing crime!

One suspect arrested earlier today :D

Are you serious?

YEP...... Even smart criminals have bad luck some times.....
Apparently when they landed the chopper a police patrol were just muinutes away.....
And when that patrol called in a K9 unit..... Well guess who did their job best :D:D:D

You can run but you can't hide from a K9 unit B|
dudeist skydiver # 19515

The money were surely dumped along the filght path somewhere.... I think....
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Not been released to the press yet.

The only statement from the depot have been "there was a considerable ammount of money in the building when the robbery took place".

And an unofficial report says that there is a shortage of cash in Stockholm right now.

So they probably hit the jackpot.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Another article on that page:

======
The bras issued to Swedish female military conscripts easily catch fire and are prone to coming undone, making them inappropriate for the battlefield, claims a conscripts’ rights group.
======

The Swedish military is investigating, and will recommend that female Swedish soldiers wear such bras only to local bars.

======
The bras issued to Swedish female military conscripts easily catch fire and are prone to coming undone, making them inappropriate for the battlefield, claims a conscripts’ rights group.
======

The Swedish military is investigating, and will recommend that female Swedish soldiers wear such bras only to local bars.

I have GOT to go visit that place soon!
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

======
======

Then Mazar-i-sharif would be your destination.....
That's where the Swedish female troops are :D:D:D
dudeist skydiver # 19515

======
======

Then Mazar-i-sharif would be your destination.....
That's where the Swedish female troops are :D:D:D

I'm there! Sounds better than my current plan of waiting in the parking lot outside of the women's prison on release day ;)
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!