d_squared431

chef boy r dee

Have you ever noticed that no matter if you are eating raviolis, beefaroni, or lasanga it all tastes the same.

Yep, pretty much. I ate a lot of that stuff for lunch when they had the 10 for $10 sales.

Hey, lunch for a buck beats spending $7 at the fast food places... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Don't eat that, it's bad for you! :o

My son's roomate went to school with 20 cans of Albertson's spaghettio's, the only brand he likes. He eats it straight out of the can. Blech!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Don't eat that, it's bad for you! :o

My son's roomate went to school with 20 cans of Albertson's spaghettio's, the only brand he likes. He eats it straight out of the can. Blech!

That's a lot of sawdust. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

no I normally dont eat stuff like this. I was running late for work and just grabbed something out of the cabinet. I should have just taken a few more minutes and looked for the nature valley bars.

Normal lunches at work are more snacks. Like baby carrots,cut up bell peppers, cuccumbers, crackers, mixed nuts/trail mix,etc. I don't like to eat a big lunch cause I get too sleepy afterwards.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

There is an 8yr old in the house.Plus, i had to stock pile the cabinet because I was told that is what you do here in Florida for the hurricaine season. I have a variety of can foods in there, alcoholic bevy's, water, and so on.;)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Just had a can of beefaroni

WTF is beefaroni?????? :S
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

He eats it straight out of the can.

>:(

Now what's the matter with that!?

You've obviously never crawled back to your dorm room drunk as a skunk and wanted to eat something before passing out?

Of course, if one reverse-drinks after downing a can of cold Spaghettoio's... uuuwwweeee! :D

Anyway, I agree with someone else up thread... when did Chef Boy R Dee replace Top Ramon as the standard college feed?