Tolgak

Underwear?

Kind of inspired by the braless thread.

Do you wear it regularly or not?

Where is the vote for "every now and then?" I used to wear it because underwear can be so fun and I am addicted to Victorias Secret, but I was actually told by a doc that it's actually good for chicks to kinda air out and go commando as long as the pants are clean. So... yea. ;)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

YES.

unless i'm wearing board shorts...

There is nothing more offensive than to see a dude's underwear peeking out of the waist of boardshorts. It totally ruins the long line of a nicely tanned back going down to those little dimple things above the butt...

;):);)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I go thru phases. I dont wear them on a regular basis. What is the purpose underwear any ways? Just one more item you have to put on and or take off at the end of the night. No one can tell you are or are not wearing them unless you tell them.

okay, now back to the other thread cause i prefer boobie talk over panty talk...:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It's about time I throw in my preference. Unless I'm doing something where my nether-regions can be exposed to dirty things (paintball), I will never wear it. It just feels so much more free.

Kind of inspired by the braless thread.

Do you wear it regularly or not?

Where is the vote for "every now and then?" I used to wear it because underwear can be so fun and I am addicted to Victorias Secret, but I was actually told by a doc that it's actually good for chicks to kinda air out and go commando as long as the pants are clean. So... yea. ;)

You fall under a "Nay." The point is, you have experienced freedom and take advantage of that every once in a while.
Dropzones are terrible places for inspiration. What does one think when one looks up for a sign only to see a bunch of people falling?

I think it's gross when people go more than one day wearing the same pair. It's underwear, they don't take up much room in the wash...just get a new pair out of the drawer!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

For men, do you prefer boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs?
Women? Grannie panties, thongs, boy shorts, bikini, high cut, hipsters?
:P

I like boxers for me, thong or boy shorts on the ladies.
B|

oh...and at least one new pair per day thank you...although I hear some people just turn them inside out. :S ick

Boxers or boxer briefs, depending on the body type. You should pose in both and take pics so we can decide which is better for you. :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Boxers or boxer briefs, depending on the body type. You should pose in both and take pics so we can decide which is better for you. :)

He walked right into that one, huh??!! Give the boys a taste of their own medicine!! ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Sorry, I prefer private modelings.

Well, I suppose I could take one for the team and volunteer to check you out. Of course, it's only for research purposes, mind you. :)

I agree with skymama...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly